Better late than never...

• Thread starter Deleted member 5193
  • Start date

Deleted member 5193

Hello,
There's still some people in the community who question who I am. That's fine, I've not been here as long as a lot of the other members but I suppose I should really introduce myself so people get an idea of who I am.

My name is Tom and I'm highly active within the community. I'm on TeamSpeak from when I wake up to when I go to sleep most days (unless college) and I'm always happy to chat to people.

I'm also active on the forums and server, and you'll often see me talking in OOC as Uncle T (Steam name).

I came to PH after running my own communities for a little while. Some went well and some went wrong, but in the end I realised I wanted to focus on something without the pain of realising "mate I own this". It is definitely nice not having to do loads of work to keep a community running and respect to the staff here for doing that for our enjoyment.

But yeah, I enjoy PH and I can see myself being here for quite a while. Maybe one day I'll get enforcer and be able to prove myself, and hopefully from this post you'll be able to know who I am a little more.

Feel free to message me or talk to me on TeamSpeak, I'm usually happy to chat.

rat

Reaction score
Welcome to the community tommy, hope that you can quickly get accustomed to the server as you are quite clearly a sweatervest!

Feel free to ask me any questions about the plpd if you need to :D

Reaction score
Nice to meet you.

I already know you but fuck it why not welcome you to our little cult community.
As much as I know is that @Col. Collier is your sugar daddy and that you are a very good police officer.
1daaya.jpg

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Guided from yours truly ... Me and @Murtsley always used to look out for new welsh community members. Still remember we set you up with a new whip, a luger and drugs. You did struggle to get the drugs in the pot but I won't embarrass you ;) :beef: . Overall lovely bloke and a great member of the community. :wales: :moron:

Last edited:
Reaction score
hello my Fredrick, i am the one and only Costello, you may know me from Costellos corner in which i attempted to help out people with there problems.
if you ever need help please do not refrain from asking me, please read the rules and make sure you do not walk across the intersection, it tends to trigger the staff.
but any way welcome to perp and try not to get banned

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure i haven't seen you before.....

Just kidding bro, im glad you joined the perp community. Its always fun to roleplay with mister fredrick.

Enjoy your stay

Reaction score
Hello Tom,
Welcome at perp. You should know 2 important things before playing: You buy your food at Trapani Pasta and nowhere else.
Two: Always carry a gun on you so you will not be eaten by zombies
Have fun on the server. And make sure visit us at business shop 2.

~Your boy Alliat

Reaction score
Hello, Thomas Frederick is my husband, we were married a couple of days ago, only Thomas knows why i say such stuff, right? c;

sorry for cheating on you Madda, we can have a threeway relationship but i don't think that'll work out honey. c:<

Reaction score
Hello, Thomas Frederick is my husband, we were married a couple of days ago, only Thomas knows why i say such stuff, right? c;

sorry for cheating on you Madda, we can have a threeway relationship but i don't think that'll work out honey. c:<
Jalous :C -_-