@Bframos @D3V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Brikaas / Brian Palvinsky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Bframos / Bruno Ramos
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80298665
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 4.1 Follow the Law | 6.1 Provision of False Information (@Alexi ツ started to punch me infront of the PD, I simply followed him infront of the City Hall were we started to have a fist fight. SS suddenly involved themself(s) into the situation whilst they dont have any reason to. Police asked the SS whom started the fight and he blamed me. This got me into a 5 year jail time and a 10k whilst the SS didnt know what happend and whilst they wern't even around or involved)
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!YPRgEZaZ!L1Odx9zT8PTJ_2wZMqNV2657r3UPI5-Y39Nx84CDIDI
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Brikaas / Brian Palvinsky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Bframos / Bruno Ramos
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80298665
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 4.1 Follow the Law | 6.1 Provision of False Information (@Alexi ツ started to punch me infront of the PD, I simply followed him infront of the City Hall were we started to have a fist fight. SS suddenly involved themself(s) into the situation whilst they dont have any reason to. Police asked the SS whom started the fight and he blamed me. This got me into a 5 year jail time and a 10k whilst the SS didnt know what happend and whilst they wern't even around or involved)
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!YPRgEZaZ!L1Odx9zT8PTJ_2wZMqNV2657r3UPI5-Y39Nx84CDIDI
Tick:

Involved:

Also, @Garret_Pp and I arrested him at least 3 more times after that for 4.1. It was clear he was not intending to roleplay.

Reaction score
Involved: Yeah the SS was clearly being a minge. We already had to previously arrest and demote him from mayor. We asked him what was going on and he apparently said brian started the fight but we can see from the video both that wasn’t true and the SS has no way of knowing it. Either way @|RC| Code Monkey and myself had to act in the testimony of a government official.

Status
Not open for further replies.