Big Man Tyrone VS Conyo Demama

Reaction score
How many Dumbs we reach? because this shit really stupid.

to be honest, this isn't even funny in the slightest, the post is dumb itself, people aren't rating dumb because "this shit" is really stupid, the video is stupid and unfunny but the thread is stupid and unfunny too, i don't know who you are but as of recent i've been seeing you shitposting, and it's not even funny shitposting like at least Finlay is sometimes funny, it's just boring.

Reaction score
to be honest, this isn't even funny in the slightest, the post is dumb itself, people aren't rating dumb because "this shit" is really stupid, the video is stupid and unfunny but the thread is stupid and unfunny too, i don't know who you are but as of recent i've been seeing you shitposting, and it's not even funny shitposting like at least Finlay is sometimes funny, it's just boring.
I am not trying to be funny lol. I just post it, because i can. Now stop complaining <3

Reaction score
I am not trying to be funny lol. I just post it, because i can. Now stop complaining <3
yes you can post things, i can post whatever i want but im not going to go posting like memes that aren't funny because it has literally 0 point other than waste time. no one gets pleasure from it it just wastes people time even looking at it.

Reaction score
yes you can post things, i can post whatever i want but im not going to go posting like memes that aren't funny because it has literally 0 point other than waste time. no one gets pleasure from it it just wastes people time even looking at it.
Don't speak for everyone mate.

Reaction score
i can speak for everyone cause no one on earth would find this funny, dont go getting your mates to say i find this funny cause they don't. i can safely say everyone feels this way.
I think it's funny

Reaction score
you're one of his bum chums, that's why you say that, it's stupid and my post is spelled correctly.
I think it's funny
Don't speak for everyone mate.

Anyone's friends would back them and help them out and make their point seem correct even if its not, that's what friends do. Yes the post is dumb and stupid and unfunny to some but those who find it funny shouldn't be spoken for by you saying 'No one on earth would ever find this funny'. I genuinely found it really funny at the time since I asked to record him shouting 'your mom gay' and since I went and edited the video myself (Cheeky Plug) @"Ish" Might of actually found it funny, bum chum or not. We should all leave the thread at what it is and void any pointless ass beef and obvious statements regarding the videos stupidity and lack off effort and time wasteful content.

Reaction score
Anyone's friends would back them and help them out and make their point seem correct even if its not, that's what friends do. Yes the post is dumb and stupid and unfunny to some but those who find it funny shouldn't be spoken for by you saying 'No one on earth would ever find this funny'. I genuinely found it really funny at the time since I asked to record him shouting 'your mom gay' and since I went and edited the video myself (Cheeky Plug) @"Ish" Might of actually found it funny, bum chum or not. We should all leave the thread at what it is and void any pointless ass beef and obvious statements regarding the videos stupidity and lack off effort and time wasteful content.
i just think it's unfunny and shitposting is annoying