Biggest investment wins/losses (crypto and/or stocks)

Reaction score
Quick and easy:

- +300$ in crypto, invested 100$ in 2019 and after, did not like the fact that one tweet was enough to destroy or hype a coin so I just removed everything
- Got almost 5k$ in stocks now, aiming for dividends mostly (currently, portfolio : +5%, dividends (6 months): 100$ )
- About to borrow 50k from bank to launch myself in real estate
- My sister been making loads of moneys in forex, waiting for her to teach me and might put some Ks there as well

There you go :D
Is 50k enough to get started in realestate if so how?

Reaction score
Biggest Win was 100% with Matic. Invested roughly ABOUT $500+, ended up pulling out over $2500 and bought my PC.

I got lucky a few times off futures, but I really didn't even know what I was doing at the time. Don't get me wrong I still really don't but back then it was all luck.

Had tons of other 15-25% increases as well but nothing to really comment on. I wish I did stay involved with trading but seeing the way the market has been going in the past two years I really don't think I missed out on too much LOL.

My best advice, don't trade crypto. If you actually wanna make passive income look into something a lot more simple like index funds/or REIG's.

Reaction score
This is boring as fuck but I put a percentage of my annual salary into a few indexes every month, and also just straight up AAPL, and AAPL over the past 10 years has been fucking killing it for me. About to sign a mortgage off of it.

Reaction score
Fuck crypto. Play safe and be boring with indexes. Real estate too. Gold and silver are always safe. Tech bubble is gonna burst. Invest in tesla right now. Don't even bother with NFTS. Never listen to anything Andrew Tate says. Hotel. Trivago.

Reaction score
I got into crypto during covid, I initially took a £300 loss but took some time to just learn and understand everything before jumping back in. I found a project called Marketmove via Reddit and just researched it and joined their Telegrams. Initially got into the presale and put like £200 in and just waited. After a few weeks price went down so I said fuck it and put anywhere between £500-700 more in.

E75C4A9B-3903-4A66-AA69-FC4F7C69032C.jpeg
This was what I woke up to at one point and I was pretty happy. I couldn’t help looking at my wallet every single second. I ended up cashing out last December with around $12000 and have ever since quit trading crypto. Screenshot below is like 5 hours before I sold and it started dropping as I was selling, I was lucky to be awake and sell.

AB4AFA98-BDED-40F6-A60E-30A159725E71.jpeg

TLDR:

Crypto is a pile of shit and I just got lucky.

Reaction score
Fuck crypto. Play safe and be boring with indexes. Real estate too. Gold and silver are always safe. Tech bubble is gonna burst. Invest in tesla right now. Don't even bother with NFTS. Never listen to anything Andrew Tate says. Hotel. Trivago.
do not listen to this man liquidate your whole networth and short everything owned by elon musk

twitter is first everything else is next people are realising his empire is built on falsehoods and non-existent credentials and his shoddy business practices are being exposed

tesla pays people off to sign NDAs about the massive failures of their products

Reaction score
I got into crypto during covid, I initially took a £300 loss but took some time to just learn and understand everything before jumping back in. I found a project called Marketmove via Reddit and just researched it and joined their Telegrams. Initially got into the presale and put like £200 in and just waited. After a few weeks price went down so I said fuck it and put anywhere between £500-700 more in.

View attachment 16229
This was what I woke up to at one point and I was pretty happy. I couldn’t help looking at my wallet every single second. I ended up cashing out last December with around $12000 and have ever since quit trading crypto. Screenshot below is like 5 hours before I sold and it started dropping as I was selling, I was lucky to be awake and sell.

View attachment 16231

TLDR:

Crypto is a pile of shit and I just got lucky.
Using Bogged like a true man, I love you Kenty

Reaction score
Threw 350€ into CRO Coin to get ruby card and then like 1 week later the whole FTX stuff happend and then i watched those 350€ wich were freshly locked for 3 months down to 250ish€

luckly since im a Person who likes to use digital money to spend instead realcash i was able to make around 50ish€ back via payback and im still going like that. I just wanted the card to be honest i didnt really care that much about the 350€ but im hoping for it to rise so i can buy the 3500€ card lol for even more cashback

Reaction score
Not crypto, and not exactly stocks, but eh as some of you are aware I used to own a majority share in a company... went for a good 4 years and as of monday this news article sums up pretty well what happened after I last left the staff team.

Bankruptcy of Otaku Square from Heerenveen reverberates as far as the United States.

With the help of two investors, *redacted* set up his trading company in Urk in 2019. The Otaku Square web store later moved to a multi-company building on *redacted* in Heerenveen. Otaku is a Japanese word for people who have an excessive interest in Manga comics, games and computers.

In his online shop, the young entrepreneur offered plastic sculptures of figures from Japanese pop culture for sale. The prices varied from a few tens to sometimes several hundreds of euros. “The customers are really everywhere,” says *redacted - trustee* on behalf of bankruptcy trustee *redacted*.

Personal circumstances
"Czechs, Poles, British, many Americans." The problems started when the owner had to outsource all kinds of things due to personal circumstances. “The costs continued, but the earnings lagged behind.”

*redacted - trustee* suspects no malicious intent. “The entrepreneur is very cooperative. It's actually a hobby that got out of hand. That web store has simply outgrown him.” The first complaints appeared this summer on the review website Trustpilot.

It seems that customers have transferred substantial amounts, says the bankruptcy officer. “I think it looks very negative for them,” says *redacted - trustee*. Otaku Square shipped its merchandise from a warehouse in Rozendaal to the buyers. "There's really nothing left there, except for a few shelves."

Wasn't going to announce this on the forums after posting my Enforcer application, but now that the news has picked it up I might as well be the one to bring it up here before anybody else does.

Reaction score
Back in the day I wanted to earn money not by working(cause im a lazy piece of shit) and I was mining crypto on 7x1660S and 3x2060. I mined like 2ETH and was like clearly on the profit side. Then i just didnt quit when there was the right time to do so. I mean its my own stupidity as i knew when was the right time, and i knew i need to do it, sell the cards, components, and eventually crypto. But i didn't do it. Why? you ask. Because i was too fucking lazy and couldnt be bothered to list the GPUs, and sell the crypto at the right spot.
rn im down A LOT, and i mean A LOT, an im waiting full of hope that ETH will be worth a fuckton of money again, unsure if that day will ever come. The value of the GPUs tanked, so there is no money in them for sure

Any1 wants to buy a 1660S/2060? XD

FF to this day, I am working as a Programmer/CTO in a company and regained X*n amount of the cash i spent on a stupid investment that had slim to none chances of profiting connected to my laziness. Still got 2ETH and still waiting for them to raise in price.

Lesson: Go to fucking work and earn money like usual people do instead of trying to fuck the whole universe and earn money in a lucky way, as YOU ARE UNLUCKY - ALWAYS.

inb4 someone says "but i am lucky i won 20$ shorting BTC" im talking about massive investments that are carried out not by proffessional traders.

Reaction score
I know that ur trolling mate and normally I would laugh about it. But for the sake of the kids I cant laugh at this one lol.
mate i gambled my last bensons blue away to some bloke at the pub… his bar tricks were rigged, ended up splashing my remaining fiver on the roulette mini game and lost… but my next game could let me win big!!!