BillySavery Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH]CaptainSpaghetti/Josh Morrison
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: BillySavery/Billy Belinsky
His/Her SteamID: Not known for now, if an admin could find out I would appreciate it.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: CDM (Partly my fault so not really applicable), extreme 1.1 in LOOC and public OOC (Calling me the likes of "Bitch" and other profanities directly at me), this is evidenced in the demo and the fact that others witnessed it.

Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.co.nz/#!Yg1EQToS!yjs5QJKGaCbRFNpdW2FO-bvbjybWamY0O6VtHHzhrj8

Tick:
About 20000 until the end.
[DOUBLEPOST=1427746369,1427746245][/DOUBLEPOST]
1024x640.resizedimage

Reaction score
Wow so many people complain about this guy.

I completely support you in this, he has excessively caused 1.1 (calling me a cunt, motherfucker etc..).

This has not just happend to you and me, a lot of other people as well.

Reaction score
(User did not state why he was +supporting
  • 5) Unnecessary Posting - When replying to a topic/post you should use the appropriate response system, either a post or a comment. What you're posting has to be on topic and contribute something to the thread.
next time please say why you +supporting. User shall Receive forum warning and hopefully wont do it again in future) The-Devils-Son

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
You rammed my van and you got glitched between my van and your medic car and then you called me a moron after I called you a faggit? I mean isn't that being a hypocrite?

Reaction score
-Support.

When you play games online you're going to come across certain words which you may not wanna be called, well that's if you're soft hearted. If you're feeling offended over being called a bitch or a faggot. Then you need to seriously grow up as it's so small, why even make a ban request over being called? Maybe being called a 'pussy bitch' is a bit offensive to childeren, but I'd find it funny and take it as banter really.

Anyway at most he'll get a warning I guess it just depends how Blicky takes it when he does the requests, personally it's a -support though.

TL;DR - Grow up a little.

Reaction score
-support. You have to learn to accept people calling you a bitch and stuff. Its really not tgat big of a deal.

Reaction score
Just going to throw it out there, if you call someone a moron, expect to get something more severe in return, you shouldn't provoke people.

Reaction score
"GG fucking CDM a medic then"

"There is a clear fucking crime scene and you drove in there like a fucking moron"

After being run over, and openly admitting to your death being 'Partly my fault'. You then insult Billy twice, evidenced in the lovely screenshot you provided. Therefore, you too have broken rule 1.1 and are so as much to blame as Billy.

Although Billy's comments were insulting, he was only responding to your inital response of "GG fucking CDM a medic then" in which you clearly begin to cry in LOOC immediately after being run over, most likely without fully understanding the situation. Therefore, it is clear, if you had not first jumped right in and swore at Billy, you would not have provoked him to return such a reply. You then proceed to continue the argument, instead of calling an admin, calling him a 'fucking moron' which is a clear breakage of 1.1.

Therefore, you are as much to blame for the incident as Billy, as you to broke rule 1.1. So, if Billy is to be punished for his actions, you should also see the same punishment

Deleted member 5920

Grow up, "bitch" is such a petty insult I am suprised you even made a ban request over it is just pathetic, I had someone tell me he hoped my mum died of cancer. I dont see a ban request.

Garrett Woodfield

(User did not state why he was +supporting
  • 5) Unnecessary Posting - When replying to a topic/post you should use the appropriate response system, either a post or a comment. What you're posting has to be on topic and contribute something to the thread.
next time please say why you +supporting. User shall Receive forum warning and hopefully wont do it again in future) The-Devils-Son

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Not only that but you can clearly see Krinkles say "Was going to explain it but you're being a dick" you died because you glitched into our van but started to QQ in LOOC straight away not only that but you was ramming my van to get to the crime scene quicker. I will be very disappointed if I even get warned for this because of something you started. I have been called a cunt a billion times on this game before and I have seen cancer been mentioned in some insults previously but I have NEVER seen a BR for something as babyish as 1.1.

If you are reading this and I have trash talked you previously it is 100% because you died and started to cry about it in OOC/LOOC because it is the one thing that I hate on this game and it is the one thing that makes me mouth off to people who can't hack dying. FACT

Reaction score
The rule literally states "Disrespectful behaviour, in its broadest sense, is not acceptable"

Saying "little faggit" and/or "little pussy bitch" to someone is definitely disrespectful. And no, it's not only the 'victim' that is supposed to grow up in this case. Billy is absolutely not mature enough if this is how he reacts. From what I know, Billy has been around for a really long time, and would definitely know about 1.1 (because who doesn't?), and should also know not to disrespect ANYONE in this way.
Same goes for Captain, when he decided to call billy a "fucking moron". In this case, both users have definitely broken rule 1.1, and if you think otherwise, then please, learn how the world works.

Rules are rules, no matter how you look at it. While I agree this is only worth a warning, keep in mind that most people haven't gotten a BR or report on them concerning 1.1, because no one took the time to do it. If it were to happen (like in this case), it would obviously be taken seriously.

EDIT:
If someone feels disrespected because of what you say to them, you broke the rules. Don't try to bullshit your way around it.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Let's start with the fact that you also 'broke 1.1' by calling him a "Fucking Moron" as previously said by other posters.

I'd also like to add that if your life is so dull and monotonous that you feel you need to take out your time to make a ban request on someone calling you names on the internet, then I feel for you.

I'm not going to lie, I've called people worse in OOC and I'm not saying that's good however I'm saying this is extremely petty and you are highly over-thinking this.

Billy should not of done this, and I'm sure that he's sorry for doing so however when a situation happens and you feel people are stupid your first instinct is to insult them as you are annoyed as you actually did.

Absolute -support for this, however both parties should understand that 'name calling' is petty and should be left for Steam or the banter box.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I completely agree that it was fair enough for billy to retaliate after being called a moron, but for those -supporting because he needs to 'grow up', you seem to have, in my opinion, a terrible reason to -support. You could give that excuse for anything, therefore meaning rule 1.1 means nothing. you may be able to happily accept insults, but others may take offence to it and therefore feel the player needs to be punished.

Reaction score
Yeah, Im going to -support this, as both of you are clearly in the wrong here. Insults were exchanged between the both of you, the only difference being you actually decided to make a ban request for it. Although it is against server rules, if anything both should be warned, or just have this be disregarded :\

Reaction score
-Support
I know I shouldn't say this, but 1.1 is a very annoying rule, people on this forum go on about 'Maturity' but you can't go ahead with your day without being able to take an insult? 1.1 is a rule to prevent someone from blurting abuse about another user's dead nan, not for them calling you a bitch... The ironic thing is that you said something to him first! Honestly if someone calls you "Bitch" it doesn't mean anything, I've had AyJay call me worse and laugh at it.

Reaction score
Denied

You are both as bad as eachother, you provoked him by calling him a "Fucking Moron" and he retaliated. I don't feel that Billy deserves a punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.