Josh Morrison Ban Request

Garrett Woodfield

Your Steam/In-game Name: xAl3xTh3Sn0wm4n / Garrett Woodfield
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: John Morrison / Unknown
His/Her SteamID:
  • STEAM_0:0:27161794
Why Should This Player Be Punished: The guy broke 3.4, 3.18 when he got out his car he ran to storage and stored his gun at gunpoint.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.co.nz/#!aM5kWBTZ!HcxKm2VoI9d7wS96jffYlValTylG44gqNbgmcW_ycp8
Tick: Idk, near the ending.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
We need a SteamID other wise this will get denied and we also need a Steam Name to figure out the ID. With out these two this may aswell be denied.

Reaction score
So, the 3.4 accusation could be disproven as Josh might have not known he was under gunpoint while he was storing the gun. And if he didn't know he was under gunpoint 3.18 doesn't apply either since he didn't know his life was endangered. Also, Garret/Alex failed to keep law 6.2 in mind as Josh could've just put the Remington in his trunk which is legal. The validness of this ban all depends on if Josh knew or didn't know he was under gunpoint. And Alex, keep 6.2 in mind (law) when handlihandling with illegal weapons.

Reaction score
I was on scene at this situation, I was aware that Garrett was aiming a firearm at Josh Morrison but either he didn't see it (Most likely he did) since he ignored it and stored the weapon inside the storage, I later asked Josh to keep role-playing it out since an officer was holding you under gun-point but I thought Garrett didn't know law 6.2 but later found out in an admin situation that Josh may have had his weapon on his back in the passenger seat and not in the trunk, that would be against the law so Garrett would've had every right to arrest him.

Anyway, I'll review the demo and see what exactly he did since I can't remember every single thing that happened.

Reaction score
I would like to give an apology towards @Garrett Woodfield for my breakage of 3.4, I had a pissy day and was overall very annoyed, I could not be bothered with dealing with the gunpoint at the time because Garret was a known abusive cop, and I thought pulling a bloody gun on a guy with a gun on his back was too extreme and decided, as I felt he was not roleplaying correctly, I was not wanting to do so in return, I fully admit to this and say a sincere sorry to Garret.

However, when it came to you arresting you for calling you an idiot for pulling a gun on me, here's how it happened:

After putting away my weapon, I waited in my friend's car, saying to myself and Michael (Sdac) that the cop was stupid and an idiot for pulling a gun on me while I was transporting, he then approached me with the misdemeanor ticket ready, I got out to protest, he gave me the ticket reading "Repetedly called me a retard (Paraphrase)", I refused to pay this telling him that I never called him a retard, correcting him that I called him an idiot instead, he then proceeded to follow me as I got money out of the ATM to pay the ticket, I paid it, everything was okay, I am about to getback into the car and... He handcuffs me, for about 10 minutes everyone around me screamed "HE PAID THE TICKET!" as was I, he continued to arrest me, he took me to his horendously illegally parked police car, basically blocking the road. He attempted to /me me into the car, he proceeded to /me opens car door, /me puts suspect in. Due to the fact that he never did a /me closes the car door and that there were no cops in the car at the time, I did a /me crawls out the car, jumped in my friend's car and escaped.

I admit, I was completely in the wrong for a lot of this, and I am very sorry towards Garret and others affected, however, Garret was no angel, and none of this would have happened if he did not overreact and pull a gun on a man in his own car, while he had it without ammo and on his back.

Reaction score
Pending

i'm going to see if Chris can handle this because he handled the admin sit. he will be back on the 31/03/15 but don't worry this BR will still be handled when he is back.

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
Hi, you have removed the demo file and I can not get it.

Please re-add the demo file.

Garrett Woodfield

Chris... I dont know which demo it is, why that late? I cant reupload got no idea which one it is, just close it. Cant really do anything without it.