Blackdown, Enforcer?

Blackdown, Enforcer?

• I support Blakdown all the way! It's so easy, even blackdown can do it, again!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No. Go home. Your reign of terror is over child.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I'm for both. I don't have a full opinion..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Could someone please give me the background info on Blackdowns "reign of terror" and why he got demoted in the first place?

Reaction score
Alabin Lundmark said:
Could someone please give me the background info on Blackdowns "reign of terror" and why he got demoted in the first place?
for his too long inactivaty and stuff

Reaction score
Alabin Lundmark said:
I'm sure that he got demoted for not being to the standard of a moderator which is expected. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Reaction score
Your call and all blackdown but I don't think your cut out for it. You were demoted for a reason, and banned. Suffer the punishment.

Reaction score
Brosteen said:
Your call and all blackdown but I don't think your cut out for it. You were demoted for a reason, and banned. Suffer the punishment.
Blackdown was not banned?

And he got demoted for activity.

Reaction score
I guess everybody can change to be a better person than they perviously were and if you really have the ambition to get back to where you were I guess you should. Be active as hell though if you got it once you can get it again :)

Reaction score
Brosteen said:
Blackdown was banned by you, Lewis, but someone removed the ban.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I don't think it really matters what any of us think, it's totally up to you to fix the problems which you hold; Let's be honest.. you didn't just get demoted for inactivity.

Try hard, improve, and you will be a good staff member.

Reaction score
I don't think you should be, I witnessed first hand way too many situations where you seemed to think you were above the server rule set.

Reaction score
I thank you all for your opinions. As some of you know I am currently on holiday without constant access to a computer so my activity will be spotty. skovkatten, if you would like to speak about our "Numerous situations where I thought I was above the rules" then please, pm me on steam. I have no problem with you expressing your opinion here but I would also like to know when you have experienced me doing so. I do admit, I wasn't fully demoted for inactivity, but, I was able to complete my duties to the full extent as an enforcer to obtain the moderator rank. and as I am not asking for the moderator rank back, but only for enforcer. So don't be so quick to judge if I would make a good enforcer, as I was, a great one, it's just a difficult job as a moderator and I wasn't fully ready for the position. and no for those claiming I was banned, I wasn't I was demoted for inactivity and failure to preform all duties as a moderator. both are equal, I was not banned.

Reaction score
AaronD123 said:
what did blackdown do but dci denton above just burnt you
Chicken why would you even reference that, nobody else has even seen the show haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.