Blackdown, Enforcer?

Blackdown, Enforcer?

• I support Blakdown all the way! It's so easy, even blackdown can do it, again!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No. Go home. Your reign of terror is over child.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I'm for both. I don't have a full opinion..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Stop sending me so many snapchats then you can have enforcer.

But on a serious note, I haven't seen you on the server much recently. When you're on teamspeak you mute your speakers and microphone and just ignore everyone. When you aren't AFK you can act like a bit of an idiot.
Change that and then maybe, just maybe people will support your second attempt at driving players away ;)

Reaction score
Chrissy said:

But on a serious note, I haven't seen you on the server much recently. When you're on teamspeak you mute your speakers and microphone and just ignore everyone. When you aren't AFK you can act like a bit of an idiot.
Change that and then maybe, just maybe people will support your second attempt at driving players away ;)
Oh the irony.

Reaction score
Seems fair enough. I'm quite busy recently and it's explained in my inactive post under the secret forums. lols. Anyways I know that and part time I'm joking and other times I take responsibility for. But I am working on it and hope to return. (Reply to above)

Trande

Chrissy said:

Eyecon, you have no idea

Chrissy fo president

Reaction score
Chrissy said:

NOgga pls.

Reaction score
I'm sorry but this is not something that can be decided by a poll. If you want enforcer back make an application like everyone else.
I find this quite stupid and immature to make a poll like this. You could've asked the head admin team if you could get enforcer instead of doing it like this. -support.

Reaction score
I'd like to say, that I only did this to see everyone's current point of view on me and what they think. + and - Supports don't have anything whatsoever what to do with the turnout of an application, I just want to see what everyone thinks of me. I also did ask them, and they said if I wanted to get Enforcer I had to apply. I don't currently have the time to regain what I had before so I'm just trying to see what my current position is.

Status
Not open for further replies.