Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Freddy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Mclovin
Your Roleplay Name: James Mclovin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110270806

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Multi-hack 7 years ago

Why should this appeal be considered?: On behalf of Mclovin since he is account banned on the forum aswell.

Hello Perpheads, long time no seen!

I hope this message finds you well. My in-game name is Mclovin and I am writing to appeal my ban on your Garry's Mod server. I understand that my actions were in violation of the server's rules, specifically the use of hacks, and I sincerely apologize for my lapse in judgment this is now 7 years ago.

Firstly, I want to express my regret for any disruption or inconvenience my actions may have caused to the server and its community. I acknowledge that using hacks is not only against the rules but also goes against the spirit of fair play that makes the gaming experience enjoyable for everyone.

I want to make it clear that my use of hacks was a one-time occurrence, and it was never my intention to compromise the integrity of the server or ruin the experience for others. I now fully understand the negative impact that such actions can have on the community and the importance of upholding the rules to maintain a positive gaming environment.
I am committed to playing the game in a fair and respectful manner going forward. I have taken the time to educate myself on the server rules and guidelines to ensure that I am fully aware of the expectations and standards set by the community.
I understand the seriousness of my actions, and I genuinely regret any harm or frustration I may have caused. I am eager to rejoin the server, learn from this experience, and be a positive member of the community once again.

I kindly request that you reconsider my ban and give me an opportunity for redemption. I am more than willing to accept any additional consequences or restrictions deemed necessary to demonstrate my commitment to playing within the rules.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal, and I appreciate your consideration of my request. I look forward to the possibility of being welcomed back into the community.

Mclovin-

Additional Information: Sorry to the community i've grown since my ban since its 8 years ago. Alot can happen and im a reformed man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.