Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: BnjE
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: herofoxx
Your Roleplay Name: Steven creamy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:520637427

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Stealing a TFU Range rover and disconnecting when confronted about it by the supervisor

Why should this appeal be considered?: i feel after this incident i haven't got myself into trouble as any other job and i think that i should be considered to be taken off the blacklist as i have really been wanting to become police recently. I also apologise again for what i did and i have been a better rper in perpheads as of recent

Reaction score

After considering this I feel as though the blacklist should remain for the remainder of its time. Considering the ban was appealed very early on, The blacklist should remain due to the gravity of your actions.

Logs show you taking 2 TFU range rovers that day. By stealing another officers car, especially when driven how you drove it, creates an issue for internal affairs as I could have ended up with a complaint due to your actions. Furthermore, should I have become stranded upon you taking my vehicle for a joyride, Players Could have been negatively affected (and IIRC Were) by ruining my response time to an incident.