Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: Milano
Your Roleplay Name: Sophia Preston
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85934640

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 4.1 - Created a human roadblock in a highway pursuit where one officer died and general minging around.

Why should this appeal be considered?: At first I would like to say that I apologise to Ellie for my reaction in the Report made against me.

This is a apology for the Warning and the Blacklist.

Me and a couple of other officers were patrolling together in a van when we got a call that a vehicle had been stolen. When we responded to the call we immediatly started to set up a roadblock at the intersection, and out of a joke we said we would make a "human roadblock", which at that time didn't feel like a situation with big consequences. When we stood on the intersection the car seemed to be closer then expected, and before Lucius Husky (Exnem) could get his spike strip out the car had already ran over an officer (Right before the car came at us I pulled out my gun to immobilise it).

Today, I regret this a lot, and I feel like these consequences are way too harsh for the split second decision we made. Since I would like to get a clean record because of the record I have out of the past, especially with rule 3.4.

Again I apologise for the dumb and childish split second decision we made and I will promise that you won't be seeing things like this from me again, it all just happend out of peer pressure.

Additional Information: This is the screenshot Ellie send us all.

Reaction score

Your attitude and behaviour towards @Ellie after the fact was completely egregious and unwarranted. You have also indicated in the dispute linked here that you feel the punishment shouldn't have been issued, riding on the fact that a dispute might have been accepted. As such, we do not believe that this apology has any sincerity at all.

Reviewed with @Ellie and @Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.