Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: rxsm
Your Roleplay Name: Romeo Mikael
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79476562

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 4.1 - Created a human roadblock in a highway pursuit where one officer died and general minging around.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Didn't mean to get hit by the car, wasn't trying to let myself die lol. My game crashed while answering the report and so I wasn't able to give full details. The car headed towards suburbs therefore I did not think it'd be turning around so as a small joke I put my hands up but forgot how long your hands actually stay up for when done, I obviously did not want to die since you can hear me scream when I die. Not to mention I was the lowest ranking officer on scene, and was just taking orders. (SGTs, CPLs & SOs were involved.)

Additional Information: https://streamable.com/b3krut

Reaction score
Alright I don't know how this video is gonna help you more than incriminate but this dispute will be dealt with three other staff members to make sure it's not biased just as normal disputes are being handled.

Reaction score
Alright I don't know how this video is gonna help you more than incriminate but this dispute will be dealt with three other staff members to make sure it's not biased just as normal disputes are being handled.
Something called being honest :)

Reaction score

This is a clear breach of 3.4 as you all endangered your lives. Your excuse that you were "just following orders" is immaterial as you are in control of your own actions and judgement. You also broke rule 4.1 as you fettered your discretion under law 4.1 and also infringed upon law 4.2. The video only further incriminates not just yourself but everyone involved.

Reviewed with @Collier, @Clarky, @MiniRaze and @flugs

Status
Not open for further replies.