Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: not sure
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Thomas (NO)
Your Roleplay Name: John candy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90345422

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User, as a medic decided to do everything else than follow the orders that was given to him. Needs to read the rules if he want to play a gov job.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am so sorry i broke this rule and want to apology for that. because this was a first time issue as me beein medic beeing afk cause i had some issues i had to fix in real life. i would not have any problems beeing hostage as a medic as its kinda fun and i dont loos any items. i just wasnt fully paying attention to the pc screen.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I fail to see where you actually apologise for breaking the rules here.

Reaction score
ohh yea i am sorry for this and would like to apologise for this. wont happen again as i love to play as a Medic :)

Reaction score
i probably should, but i like keeping things short and simple :laughcry: and iam not realy that good writing long texts. but yeah i have started to find out the best way to get around good on this server is to respect eachothers and staff. as i have had a few moments here before. but i have had a long break now reasently and tought things thru. and have learnd to be a god boy and i nicer person to everyone.

Reaction score
i probably should, but i like keeping things short and simple :laughcry: and iam not realy that good writing long texts. but yeah i have started to find out the best way to get around good on this server is to respect eachothers and staff. as i have had a few moments here before. but i have had a long break now reasently and tought things thru. and have learnd to be a god boy and i nicer person to everyone.
Yeah I get that but it sounds like a dispute that’s all and obvs you clearly want to be medic again I would genuinely just try and make a acc apology to Ellie and don’t use an AI to do it

Reaction score
okay thnx u, but i am sure Ellie will see all this and make a desicion on her own. :)

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: not sure
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Thomas (NO)
Your Roleplay Name: John candy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90345422

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User, as a medic decided to do everything else than follow the orders that was given to him. Needs to read the rules if he want to play a gov job.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am so sorry i broke this rule and want to apology for that. because this was a first time issue as me beein medic beeing afk cause i had some issues i had to fix in real life. i would not have any problems beeing hostage as a medic as its kinda fun and i dont loos any items. i just wasnt fully paying attention to the pc screen.

.can you look at it now? :)

Reaction score
The rule break in question was when you were gun pointed at Farm to revive a raider, instead of complying for a long period of time, despite staff told you to comply, you did everything but complying and stalling for no reason.

Reaction score
The rule break in question was when you were gun pointed at Farm to revive a raider, instead of complying for a long period of time, despite staff told you to comply, you did everything but complying and stalling for no reason.
Yeah i had somthing happening in real life i had to take care of so i had to do that and could not be on the pc right at that moment. i am so sorry that happent and will ofcours make sure it dont happen again. as this was a one time thing. I want to be a medic again and make sure everyone gets the best roleplay out of it.

Reaction score

Justifying you risking your life, trying to grab guns and punching raiders who is hunting you with saying you had stuff going on irl that you had to take care of made no sense.

After discussing your blacklist with other staff members we've decided that you should wait this out and take the time to read rule 3.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.