Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Oddy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: ClownBen
Your Roleplay Name: Nicholas Luciano
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:543542277

Why were you punished?: I didnt comply under gunpoint 3.4 while I was in a car trying to call my friends. + 2 warnings before about breaking 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have learnt my mistake about 3.4 rule. In this period of time I have been blacklisted I have given myself information on what I can do and what I cant do. I can guarantee moderators no future problems with failing rp, because I read the rules. As I said two times before I deeply apologize for my mistakes and I want to be apart of this community, because this server is different from every server I have played, thus I am going to play this server like it is the only one to play and I am not joking about not breaking basic rules of roleplay, because I was very ignorant about 3.4 before, but I understand that roleplay without 3.4 is pointless and without the rule it shows no purpose of trying to stay alive.

Additional Information: Thank you for taking the time to read this I hope you will appeal this apology!

Reaction score

You are unbanned now.
We talked on discord about the situation and I feel like you deserve it.
Please be careful in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.