Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142319895

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: No reason given

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear tinyslayer

i am very sorry i towed the taxi driver
i am sorry the mayor asked me to do so
i am sorry the vehicle was towed by the roof
i am sorry, i was stressed out.
i am sorry, the roleplay drained my brain thus it clouded my judgement
i am sorry, roadcrew is my favourite role and without it i cannot play for 6 months

i am
sorry

Reaction score
  1. No intent to roleplay seriously.
  2. 1.1, 2.5 ,4.1 - User ran over several people on purpose as a Roadcrew for no reason and being difficult and rude about it in the sit. Extended because of having a horrible record for 4.1.
  3. 1.4, 2.5 ,4.1 - User ran over a civilian on purpose as a medic for no reason and attempted to lie about it in the sit. Extended because of having a horrible record for 4.1 // Extended due to failing to provide a demo.
  4. 5.4, 4.1 - User was not using the intended Job [roadcrew] to role play to only minge around and cause other players hassle.
  5. 3.4, 2.5 - Took on LEOs with his fists outside PD in an attmempt to free a friend. Later ran over McGlinchy for no reason as RC and went back to finish the job when he was fired upon.
  6. 3.4, 3.22, 4.1 | Hooked up a vehicle in such a manner that caused their own vehicle to end up on the wrong side of the highway, then continued to drive on the wrong side of the highway, placing their life at risk.
  7. 4.1 Player ran over a citizen for absolutely no reason as a paramedic.
  8. read the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.