Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Tyla Jai
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Sorle
Your Roleplay Name: Alfa Ross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51990442

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Disrespectful behaviour

Why should this appeal be considered?: Got nothing to say really other than I'm sorry for acting in such a manner & the disruption of all kinds it may have caused, was entirely wrong of me to say such things & under normal circumstances I'd never say anything of the sort - due to extraneous circumstances & events that day I was in probably one of the worst mental states I've been in in the past couple months, and at the time I was trying to just get some crafting finished and log off, however I had just waited out my NLR from being incorrectly killed for a misunderstanding in a very similar manner & was then killed again. I was unnaturally angered by such a thing due to my poor state of mind, causing me to lash out in quite an extreme & honestly embarrassing manner.

I made an effort to immediately apologise not only to the person my poor behaviour was directed towards but also to the person who had to handle the situation, because while the situation may have been incredibly irritating for anyone, such a response is never a justifiable thing.

None of what I'm saying here is meant as justification, moreso reasoning. I know being truly honest to myself that I have no reason to & will not act in such a manner again and that my behaviour is overall much better than what it once was. I'd like to apologise again for this event; the way I acted was entirely wrong and I've genuinely made efforts to improve from what I once was, but I'm not perfect.

Additional Information: I attempted to contact the person my comments were directed towards (@ModoSN) on Steam however my efforts were unsuccessful, however I did DM them an apology on Discord. Unsure if they saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.