Communication Ban Apology (A1L)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: honestly do not remember, was a forum ban issued by A1L/nutrient10 I believe which was then changed to a communications ban in order to allow me to appeal for myself by Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: sorle #REFORMED
Your Roleplay Name: Alfa Ross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51990442

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Toxicity in PMs & various other outlets

Why should this appeal be considered?: With my server ban expired, I'd like to be able to fully reintegrate into the community which is made rather difficult by the existence of this ban. I've apologised at length prior for the poor actions & behaviour I demonstrated consistently, however I'd like to once again apologise as such behaviour is not something that can be accepted anywhere; I was entirely immature and it was wrong of me to act in such a manner.

It's hard to truly describe but so much has changed over the span of time I've been banned, as a result of things in other aspects of my life I've essentially been forced to mature and I simply don't feel like the same person I once was. I can say with a decent level of assurance that I have got much better at controlling the behaviour I demonstrated & I have no poor intent with the community anymore.

Apologies for the brevity of this appeal, don't wanna end up repeating the same sentiment over and over & it's hard to find new things to say.

Reaction score
right well whoever sees this could you just change the title to a1l please HAHAHAHAH i did not remember that this happened

Status
Not open for further replies.