Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Alien
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: radiac
Your Roleplay Name: Nico Bennette
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:221922550

Why were you punished?: "4.4 - Impounded a vehicle the owner had paid to retrieve."

Why should this appeal be considered?: I haven't even impounded anyone's car at all in the few days I've been back. I'd like to see the "evidence" behind this, because this is literally impossible. I'd like to be unblacklisted. I don't even remember how to impound cars either. On top of that, whilst I've been Roadcrew; I've only repaired peoples cars.

A1L

Reaction score
It was a supra outside of the Police Department, a guy had paid to you to get it back, you took the money, repaired it, then some random civilian kept telling you to just impound it cause you get more money (you don’t), and instead return his money and probably impound it after?

Reaction score
It was a supra outside of the Police Department, a guy had paid to you to get it back, you took the money, repaired it, then some random civilian kept telling you to just impound it cause you get more money (you don’t), and instead return his money and probably impound it after?
Wasn't me who impounded his car. I believe the person telling me that was Frank Silva.
I gave him the money back. You can even ask the other people who were there. Another civ was even saying "yeah take your dirty money back bro". I gave it back to him since the other Roadcrew guy was saying he was going to boot his car regardless. Are you sure you don't have me mixed up with the other RC worker? I literally dropped the money back down and SAW him pick it up, and I didn't do anything to his car afterwards. I left. There'd have to be evidence for this lmfao. How do you even verify this, if it never genuinely never got impounded by me? If there was a recording, surely it'd show my name and me actually doing this, right?

Last edited:
Reaction score

Reviewing the video a second time, it appears you did refund the driver his money, as toast was hell-bent on taking the vehicle either way.
Apologies for the confusion. The blacklist has been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.