Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Allen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: toast
Your Roleplay Name: Lucy Pawland (was Blake James in the clip)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:569605537

Why were you punished?: 4.4 - Impounded a vehicle after the owner paid to retrieve it.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all I would like to point out the fact I didn’t get notified about receiving my blacklist from road crew on anything not in game on discord or even a ping in forums secondly I don’t believe I broke any rules here’s what happened in the situation “I was bringing a car to impound when going past the pd an officer told me to impound a cat then was in front of the pd to which I said ok let me go impound this one first then after impound the first car I’ve then went back to go tow the other car the officer told me to tow the one (the one in the clip) when arriving there I saw another road crew beginning to impound it already and I was going to drive past however I noticed the guy paid the new road crew money to not impound it then I remembered the cops told me specifically to impound it so I proceed to start hooking it up to my trunk before attaching the winch to the car I’ve waited for the other rc to give the guy his money back and once he did I’ve proceeded as I normally would by impounding the car” I feel like this would’ve been cleared up easier if I got contacted by Allen on my platform either in game discord or on forums maybe even plpd website if you really want.

Additional Information: After I msged Allen on discord about the blacklist he wasn’t being the nicest he could acting unprofessionally towards me saying stuff like “don’t bullshit me I’m not in the mood” or “you’re the main perpetrator apart from frank silva the prick” (btw the clip is from the f6 the guy made against me big up that guy)

A1L

Reaction score
Hi,

Could you provide a clip or demo of which officer exactly said this? Please do so within the next 24 hours

Reaction score
It’s in the evidence? It shows everything the road crew giving the money back and me waiting for the money to be given back then towing it what do you want a clip of?

A1L

Reaction score
It’s in the evidence? It shows everything the road crew giving the money back and me waiting for the money to be given back then towing it what do you want a clip of?

You said an officer told you to impound the vehicle, I am trying to find out which officer told you and if that is true, cause you said you were going to impound it regardless cause of what the officer told you, is that in this video that I am missing?

Reaction score
That’s effort to get plus I’m un blacklisted now so just close it

A1L

Reaction score
That’s effort to get plus I’m un blacklisted now so just close it

takes 5 seconds to upload a demo and i'd review it, ill close this but if you change your mind within the next few days, send me it.

Status
Not open for further replies.