Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Allen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: chebureki
Your Roleplay Name: Jalilah Gbawadi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43432950

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: For disconnecting, yet he reasoned it as having actual evidence against stuff I couldnt have done

Why should this appeal be considered?: I didnt have a chance to deliver proof I didnt hear anything of what was being said. Im not even allowed 5 min of dc time yet the moderator takes his time to reply with no respect for my personal life knowing Id get punished if I left.
"1.6, 3.4, 3.20 - As medic, entered active shootout, ignored orders given under gunpoint, argumentative and evasive in report, disconnected with open report." -Allen
Provided no evidence towards supporting his accusations, gave no reference at first of when, what, who. Was rude by instantly assuming I was in the wrong, kept me waiting for replies, had no patience when I decided to get my own evidence.
You break your own rules Moderator Allen, 1.6: "Staff members must give user’s a minimum of 24 hours to allow the user to find the specific evidence needed for the situation."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Besides, the report came from player Tyrone Morris, which you can understand from the clip any audio broadcasted by him was either inaudible or incomprehensible, being only able to follow the confusing commands of those around him

Reaction score

As can be seen from the clip(s) provided, your POV offers us a different perspective of the situation. We will be adjusting your punishment from a ban to a warning because of this.

Rule 1.6 states that 'Players must cooperate and follow any instructions or requests given to them by staff members, in relation to in-character and community-related situations' and 'If a staff member requests information about an incident, users must respond honestly and without omission.' We have concluded that you were not in violation of rule 1.6 in this case and so it will be removed from your punishment.

1.6 Co-operation and Evasion​

Players must cooperate and follow any instructions or requests given to them by staff members, in relation to in-character and community-related situations.

If a staff member requests information about an incident, users must respond honestly and without omission. PERPHeads uses an automatic demo recording feature which is not to be disabled or tampered with at any time; recordings will be available in garry's mod/demos. If a staff member requests a demo file, and that demo file was recorded within the last 21 days, you are obligated to upload it (i.e. users may safely delete demos which are older than 21 days). It is the user's responsibility to ensure that there is enough disk space on the drive that Garry's Mod is installed on to ensure that demos record. Staff members must give user’s a minimum of 24 hours to allow the user to find the specific evidence needed for the situation.

Reviewing the footage provided, we are in agreement that you should not have exited your Ambulance and approached the downed TFO as the scene was obviously not cleared by police at this point. In future situations, you should always ask over the radio or simply not approach if you are unsure of whether or not a scene is clear. For this reason, we will be adding 4.2 to your punishment reason.

4.2 Paramedics​

Typically, Paramedics may not enter a crime scene if it has not yet been secured by law-enforcement personnel. Paramedics cannot at any time patrol the city but may park at places such as the Fire Department, Police Station, Hospital, other sensible non crowded areas and wait to be called out, this excludes Paramedics using the First Responder vehicle, if they are using it they may patrol. Paramedics must inform Police Officers if they have treated wounds which have been inflicted as a result of a crime, for example, gunshot wounds.

Your current punishment reason states that you "ignored orders" given whilst under gunpoint, which while true, has been determined to have been caused primarily by radio clutter, amongst other things. Although you didn't violate rule 3.4 by ignoring the user's orders (as we will discuss below), you did violate it by approaching the uncleared scene (in accordance with rule 4.2). This portion of your dispute was thoroughly investigated and we have concluded that due to many factors, it needs to be edited in your punishment reason.
First and foremost, your POV shows that you cannot understand the commands being given as a result of radio clutter. It seems you were unsure of how to mute the radio or simply chose not to. You can press and hold 'H' to mute the radio, for future reference.

Secondly, the user issuing commands to you had his VOIP set to 'whisper' mode, making it harder for you to hear what was being demanded.

Third and finally, you saw a chance to escape amidst gunfire and decided to take off running. Seconds later, you were shot, and decided to continue with your plan of escape. Had you not been shot in this situation, you would in-fact be further violating rule 3.4 for ignoring the user's blatant gunpoint upon re-entering your Ambulance. However, since you were shot, you're allowed to flee the scene in accordance with rule 3.6 'Stay Alive'

3.6 Stay Alive​

Typically, players must, at all times, do everything in their power to prevent and/or avoid their own death.

Rule 3.20 states that 'when disconnecting from the server players must ensure that they are not a part of any role-play or administrative situations,' which you were. We will leave 3.20 in your punishment and request that in the future you simply let the staff member handling the report know that you need to leave the server.

3.20 Disconnecting from the Server​

When disconnecting from the server players must ensure that they are not a part of any role-play or administrative situations, this includes, but is not limited to, being unconscious. Players should also wait at least 10 minutes prior to leaving the server after committing a crime; this does not apply if the crime has been resolved (player has been arrested / caught for this crime).

It is also prohibited for a player to disconnect from the server with the sole intention of saving possessions. However if a player can provide a reasonable explanation for disconnecting during role-play they should do so by informing a staff member with the use of the /report function.

In conclusion, your ban is being changed to a warning, which you may read below.

3.4, 3.20, 4.2 - The user, as a Paramedic, entered a crime scene which had not been cleared by police, resulting in them being taken hostage. The user then disconnected while a report was ongoing with them.

Reviewed with @3izu & @Hayden

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.