Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: FARSTAD
Your Roleplay Name: Stephen Price
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39651776

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1

Why should this appeal be considered?: This dispute should be considered as I did nothing against the rules by referring to "KY Condoms".
[OOC] Josef: fuck you Stephen smh
You have 39 global OOC messages left for another 30:00
[OOC] FARSTAD: ky
[OOC] Announcement: Why not join our Discord? You can join at: https://perpheads.com/discord
$20 - $8 (income tax) from your unemployment check has been deposited into your bank account.
[OOC] Josef: no u
You have 38 global OOC messages left for another 29:40
[OOC] FARSTAD: yesu

KY does not mean "Kill yourself" in this setting as I had no intention, nor any reason to tell him to kill himself.

I said KY, in the sense of "KY Condoms" as it doesn't make sense at all. I could have responded with something harsher that made sense, but to not start a fight in OOC, I decided to respond with "KY (KY Condoms)" as that was the first thing that came to my mind lol.

So I feel this blacklist is not valid at all. I shouldn't be punished for staff members always thinking the worst, and always looking for something to punish someone for. This was a simple answer that does not make sense, nor would it have started any trash talking in OOC. It was left at "KY Condoms". No one mad, but curak.

Mim

Reaction score

You clearly knew what you were doing when you said that after you were mentioned in OOC.

Reviewed with @blackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.