Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Mason.Helms
Your Roleplay Name: Mason Helms
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:755843759

Why were you punished?: Unrealistic adverts

Why should this appeal be considered?: i posted 1 unrealistic advert and i was about to recorrect it and i was blacklisted instantly but apparently an advert of a man saying " MAYOR ANSWER THE FUCKING PHONE" is realistic and he does not need to be blacklisted when i made an advert saying " MAYOR IS IN THE P PASS" which i understand it is semi- unrealistic but this does not need a punishment it required a simple delete and a warning in occ now i am basically communication banned as i am ooc blacklisted and now advert blacklisted and /help does not work

Additional Information: thanks for reading and i hope u think about this or even lower it to 30 mins

Hello I also had to delete one of you saying “mayor in ppass”
So that’s probably why you was blacklisted aswell

so you did 2 un realsitic ones not 1 then
[Advert] Mason Helms: MAYOR IS IN PPASS

UX2poYIs9nIsT5DK.png

w9Z8gIcfUGFzKn0W.png

uwraKfey56Dodu9U.png

so you did 2 un realsitic ones not 1 then
[Advert] Mason Helms: MAYOR IS IN PPASS
i made 1 advert and it read: MAYOR IS IN PPASS and it was deleted by u and maia then blacklisted me for Unrealistic advert(S) there is an s i posted one advert

A look at the logs does reveal that a number of the adverts sent tonight, and earlier in the week do not meet the requirements we have set for adverts. Please take a closer look under rule 2.10 and familiarise yourself with what is expected of your adverts before creating more.

Last edited:
Back