Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mimball
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Clippy
Your Roleplay Name: Charlie Banks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48863576

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 4.1 - User as a roadcrew worker ran over a civilian after the police dealing with an incident where the civilian tried to claim the roadcrew had tried to hurt him. Long blacklisted issued due to the fact that he has a bad history for his actions as roadcrew.
Why should this appeal be considered?: Myself and @Draftking both agreed we were okay with this type of RP being played out, we did create some decent rp around this situation. Now yes this does break the rules however there have been many administrators that have told me previously that if everyone involved in the rp is happy with the situation and doesn't complain then you are allowed to rp it out. So considering admins have told me that things like this are okay if everyone involved is okay with it then its fine. So to be honest I'm unsure why this blacklist was issued when no one in the situation was bothered by it.

Reaction score

You have failed to provide evidence for your dispute. You also admit that you have broken the rules within your dispute. Although the users seemed fine with it, you're actively breaking the rules infront of users who are not involved.
Reviewed with @Tyla Jai Myself and @Madda

Status
Not open for further replies.