Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: rxsm
Your Roleplay Name: Romeo Kumi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79476562

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Pushing a cop off the highway

Why should this appeal be considered?: If you review my video, you can tell in no way did I push an officer off the highway, I did not even push any officers with my baton. I was pushed once at the beginning of the video in which I pulled out my baton in return, however never using it. Then whilst I was tabbed out messaging somebody I was pushed off the highway.

Additional Information: https://streamable.com/8y2h2x

if you're curious as to why this is such a late dispute, i haven't had my pc for the last 5-6 days

Reaction score
You were blacklisted because you took your baton out. I did not make a considerable amount of verify every move made by every officer, so I accept that the blacklist itself is invalid.

Unfortunately this was just the one incident of many several incidents, and I choose to only fully review the final incident.

Please choose from the following options:
  • We leave the blacklist as it is.
  • We review your demo frrom the rest of your time on duty to verify that you were not breaking any other rules.

Reaction score
You were blacklisted because you took your baton out. I did not make a considerable amount of verify every move made by every officer, so I accept that the blacklist itself is invalid.

Unfortunately this was just the one incident of many several incidents, and I choose to only fully review the final incident.

Please choose from the following options:
  • We leave the blacklist as it is.
  • We review your demo frrom the rest of your time on duty to verify that you were not breaking any other rules.
After this very intricate response I have deemed to choose the option “Leave the blacklist as it is”!

Status
Not open for further replies.