Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bnej
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Henry
Your Roleplay Name: Henrietta Eman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54209905

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4: Pushed an officer for no reason, then when the officer pointed his gun at him, carried on.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I got a warning over an IA complaint, I was pushing an Officer and he fired his gun at the floor. He had his firearm out but made no demands, etc. I personally think that this warning is invalid for that reason. I did not put my life at risk and the Officer broke police policies.

Additional Information: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/poO0g9trgUyS9/d1337bPhRD6m?invite=cr-MSxncHEsODkzMDYxMSw
A1L said that I can post the video in the dispute.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You continued to push the officer as he kept on charging his firearm, you are clearly not valuing your life by pushing him. Officer may have broke a policy but you broke a rule.

Reaction score
Was this an Internal Affairs complaint that YOU made on the Officer? I do not believe it’s against any confidentiality policy to post the video used as Evidence in order to dispute this warning.

Reaction score
Was this an Internal Affairs complaint that YOU made on the Officer? I do not believe it’s against any confidentiality policy to post the video used as Evidence in order to dispute this warning.
Yes, I made the internal affairs complaint on an Officer.

Reaction score

This is clearly blatant 3.4 violation by you. The cop was clearly showing signs of aggression and there was great risk to your life as they were firing multiple rounds into the ground in proximity to you, and you thought that continuing to push the officer was a good idea when it clearly wasn't. If there is a risk to your life, you need to do what you can do to reduce that risk, and in this scenario you should have stopped after the first rounds were fired. Just because the officer broke policies, doesn't give you the right to break the rules.

Reviewed with @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.