Blacklisted From Police Officer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was blacklisted from Police Officer by Gravedinosaur for disrepcting a player. But I have learned that it only counts in OOC, which I was talking in character. I think the blacklist should be removed due to no rule breaking.

Deleted member 4116

Hey buddy, go to this page : https://perpheads.com/forums/ban-appeals.33/create-thread.
Post your Apology or Dispute there and use this Template :
Template said:
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Dispute / Apology
Which staff member banned you: (See: SourceBans)

Your Steam Name:
Your In-game Name:
Your Steam ID:
(See: https://steamid.io/)

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: SourceBans)
Why should this appeal be considered:

Additional Comment(s):
Evidence (If Applicable)
: (See: Thread)

Reaction score
Afraid not pal, you'd be breaking the verbal abuse law which would fall under the 4.0 section of rules; one of which is to follow the law as a LEO.

Nice try.

Reaction score
You broke a law, that therefore breaks rule 4.1 (I believe) - That it most likely why you were blacklisted. You were probably blacklisted for other reasons as well due to the fact that the rule break is minor. (On phone)

Reaction score
I was only blacklisted for that reason but I see nothing in the 4 region that I have broke.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453737892,1453736506][/DOUBLEPOST]MAKING A POST IN THE CORRECT FORUM. IF A STAFF MEMBER COULD DELETE THIS THAT WOULD BE GREAT.

Reaction score
By breaking a law as a cop, you break 4.1. Honestly, you should re-read the rules and laws before you got cop again. Also, when a cop be sure to do what a seargent or lieutenant tells you to do, as we have got in a big confusion last time.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.