Prison Blacklist System

Reaction score
Topic: A System For Being Blacklisted From Jobs When You Go To Prison

Short explanation (in notes):
-If you are arrested by police officers, you are temporarily blacklisted from government jobs.
-Possibly, the blacklist time would depend on your jail sentence.
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): It adds a level of realism to the server, and it seems like something that would be fairly easy to implement. I don't think it's entirely needed, I just believe it would be a nice addition.

Optional additions:
-Sentence length determines blacklist time
-Officers can remove a blacklist from a player
-

MattIs

I could imagine this working on a server such as Altis Life, but I'm not sure about PERP.
The game is a lot quicker paced and it could discourage people further from joining government jobs.​

Deleted member 2538

+Support

This would be a good addition as it is very unrealistic for a bank robber to, after his jail sentence, get accepted into the police force and have a gun.

Reaction score
i support this idea. Reason being is i like i just personal like the idea it adds that little bit extra, plus it would only be a short time like 30mins-1 hour, any longer and thats a little extreme for perp

Reaction score
+Support

This may drive people towards doing more passive roleplay, rather than only basing/growing etc., as there is a higher risk of doing it.

Reaction score
+/- neutral

Yes, this would totally increase roleplay and make that less people are doing crime. But I just got arrested and jailed for having a gun in public setting and hostaging. But the problem was, i was a hostage and the hostage taker/mugger was lying, so I didn't went to interrigation, no just to jail without an interrigation.