Jennifer Doe Action Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH]FuriousGamer / Mason Crows

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: (Unkown Steam) / Jennifer Doe

His/Her SteamID: (Unkown)

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Well she has called me a "disabled retard". She constantly harrasses me instead of doing something else. This has been going on for three days. I am tired of her harrassing me. She once followed me down the road and when I stopped at the stop sign she hit me and acted like it was my fault. She is always talking on government radio saying I am breaking road laws when I am driving correctly. She was pulling over a vehicle that me and her both seen run a red light and I got infront of that vehicle with light and turn the sign in the back on to have arrows pointing to the left to tell the vehicle to pull into the parking lot on the left. She told me to learn how to drive and that I need to leave because I am not a good officer. While she is not even paying attention to the driver and passenger of the vehicle we just pulled over. She is irrating the hell out of me and wont leave me alone even when I ask her too. It has gotten to the point where I have told her out (on duty) and got black listed from police officer for 24 hours. I am perfectly fine with the blacklist because I did do that but I am just saying I try to follow the rules and never break them but I just couldn't resist not disrespecting her.

Evidence (Demo Required):
I am sure screenshots could make up for it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=608092251
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=608092294
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=608092320
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=608092348

Tick: (Don't know what this means)

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Support. We took you into an admin sit cause YOU broke rules and laws as an officer. Getting a blacklist for 24h is nothing cause you didnt even get a warning. Your attitude againt everyone was really disrespectful and I feel that you ruined the RP for several other people cause of how you acted.

You kept harrassing him on radio constantly, and all gov, employees heard you.
So what you said to him/her dosent show on the screenshots. I happily upload a demo of everything if you want to, and that means permanent blacklist cause of everything you did.
If you feel that its worth it, so be it. Good luck.

And everything you just said in this AR is just slander until you provide proof or demo.

Reaction score
The evidence you have provided is not sufficient enough. It barely shows anything useful.

Please upload a demo, the tick can be found on the demo.

Reaction score
I do understand that I don't have sufficient proof but I have a screenshot of her saying in government radio "Purple you disabled retard" which means she was talking to someone and that she broke rule 1.1. (She was talking to me but I was talking in voice chat)

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
-Support.
I see you do not have any usefull screenshots against her, therefor I gave my -Support. I also highly doubt that she would of done that. And as Niko said in his commeny, 1.1 only applies to OOC, LOOC, Forums, etc. There isnt really any reason here to why this should be accepted.

Reaction score
Let's get this straight. You were a cop, Jennifer was also a cop, you were driving like a moron, hence why she told you to drive properly, the fact that you received a blacklist proves this, and you think that because she called you a name In-Game, that that is a reason to get all defensive and salty, and immediately put up an action request for 1.1, which happens to be invalid, as 1.1 does not apply to IG situations, unless the player proves they don't know the bloody difference.

-Support

And @Jordan, Please, we need that fucking whitelist ASAP.

Reaction score
Let's get this straight. You were a cop, Jennifer was also a cop, you were driving like a moron, hence why she told you to drive properly, the fact that you received a blacklist proves this, and you think that because she called you a name In-Game, that that is a reason to get all defensive and salty, and immediately put up an action request for 1.1, which happens to be invalid, as 1.1 does not apply to IG situations, unless the player proves they don't know the bloody difference.

-Support

And @Jordan, Please, we need that fucking whitelist ASAP.
First of all I wasn't black listed for driving like a "moron". Second of all I am not salty about her calling me a stupid name. I am just tired of her harrassing me. I didn't realise 1.1 only applies to OOC. I only made this to have a staff member talk to her and maybe tell her to leave me alone or something of the sort. Excuse me but why do you throw things out there that aren't even accurate?
[DOUBLEPOST=1453706800,1453706349][/DOUBLEPOST]
-Support. We took you into an admin sit cause YOU broke rules and laws as an officer. Getting a blacklist for 24h is nothing cause you didnt even get a warning. Your attitude againt everyone was really disrespectful and I feel that you ruined the RP for several other people cause of how you acted.

You kept harrassing him on radio constantly, and all gov, employees heard you.
So what you said to him/her dosent show on the screenshots. I happily upload a demo of everything if you want to, and that means permanent blacklist cause of everything you did.
If you feel that its worth it, so be it. Good luck.

And everything you just said in this AR is just slander until you provide proof or demo.

I was only slightly dispresctful to her. I was prefectly fine with everyone else. I never have done anything to her and even tried to keep my distance. But she won't leave me alone. I have done nothing wrong to her apart from being slightly disrespectful but it appears it only applies to OOC. Yes everything from above is slander and the reason I made this report is to get a staff member to maybe talk to her and sort this out. I am not sure if you meant you would upload a demo but I would love it if you could.

Reaction score
Closed

I'm gonna go ahead and close this as obviously the user didn't really break any rules, next time Mason be sure to contact a Supervisor in-game about your issue with the person if they for example verbally abused you, that could lead to a further punishment. And for all the people in this thread talking about slander, that is absolutely fine within this sub-forum if you read the guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.