Blomman is leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey, I just wanna thank all of you guys on the server, for all fun we had together. I'm here today to tell you that I am going to leave this server. I don't going to tell you the reason because it's not necessary but like i said. I wanna thank you guys and I wish you a good luck in the future. Thanks for me, bye!

/Blomman.

Reaction score
Blomman, I truly respected you. Good luck in your endeavors, man!

Trande

Sgt.James said:
The real reason for you leaving the community is because i had to ban you for mic spamming.
Pretty sure he didn't say it for a reason, so why are you showing it off now? Kinda unneccesary.

Reaction score
Sgt.James said:
The real reason for you leaving the community is because i had to ban you for mic spamming.
Not trying to offend him although it is most likely the truth and there is no real reason to hide it even tho it was a low ban time for what we normally do it supposed to be higher. However if players do think its necessary to leave the server because of such things is in my opinion just someone behaving childish. Now i´m pretty sure some of you might think its a little to harsh but its my opinion and there is not much you can do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.