Everyone Read please

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just wanna thank everyone for a great time on perps :) all the staff members especially -Rutger -Toffel -Swiper And many more in the staff team, I really want thank you guys :) And all my friends ofc. (Including the staff team xD) and I just wanna say I'm going to quit. Since my Garry's mod ain't working and I packed down my computer, so I just wish everyone to have a good time and happy summer :p

Reaction score
And I hope to cya you guys, maybe I will start playing again, but now, I need to focus on the football,school ect(Soccer) so have a great time everyone :(

Reaction score
See ya Robin, thanks for thanking me as being a great staff members! I really appreciate you specifically mentioning me along with others. XD. Anyways, good luck with school and sports, I wish you the best of luck!

- Blackdown

Reaction score
Cya robin been good playing with u!!! Sad to see you leave ;(

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
See ya Robin, thanks for thanking me as being a great staff members! I really appreciate you specifically mentioning me along with others. XD. Anyways, good luck with school and sports, I wish you the best of luck!

- Blackdown
Mate ofc you are a great staff member and a friend aswell :/ if i would name all im going to miss it would be like 30+ players XD And thanks mate

Reaction score
Good luck buddy, you can always contact me if you want! I hope to see you back on the server some day! It was great fun playing with you!

Reaction score
Ahh shit ;c Ill miss you alot man, Tons of great memories with you! Best of luck with your future you'll be thoroughly missed

Reaction score
Awww, damn. You were a great guy, we've had too many memories! I wish you the best for your future, hope we can stay in contact. Cya, mate!

Reaction score
Rutger Cornfield said:
Good luck buddy, you can always contact me if you want! I hope to see you back on the server some day! It was great fun playing with you!
Damn Rutger. I will miss you a lot xD you grabin I'm talking haha xD btw mate I will keep the contact

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Awww, damn. You were a great guy, we've had too many memories! I wish you the best for your future, hope we can stay in contact. Cya, mate!
I'm going to miss you as we'll brother :(