I'm seriously leaving the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well I suppose the admins could be a bit more responsive with the reports but I've been away for the weekends and I apologize because I was on vacation and I just couldn't be on due to horrendous internet.
I'll be back tomorrow so I hope that will give you a bit of ease of mind and would give the admins a bit more slack since its hard to answer all reports when there are just few admins on.

Reaction score
Numse said:
Frosty;n7300 said:
If you loose your shit in the server, I wouldn't care.

What makes you think we care about your stuff then? The world doesn't rotate around just you buddy.
Oh, my apologies. I thought this was a thread about him leaving the server and not about him losing his stuff. I'll be on my way then!

Reaction score
NOOOO FROSTY!!!!!!!!!! I feel sorry that you are leaving, please, think about it. Alot of people luv u, and to haters, well, haters gonna hate. Please, dont leave!

Frosty;n7263 said:
I worked for my weed, and suddenly it all disappears in a matter of seconds. It took me a ton of time to make all of that weed. No one refunds me.

Don't leave man. I know exactly how you feel. I remember back a few months ago when I stayed up for about 26 hours straight with 4 of my friends and fished, nonstop. Before you continue reading, let me tell you that I hold nothing against the server for the outcome or how this situation was dealt with. Everything was perfectly fair. Now back to the story. I had all of my 4 friends place down their fishing rods, and we all shared my ford coupe 1945 (I think that is what it was called) going back and forth to the town depositing our fish. Over the 26 hours we had perfected our plan, and we had it going systematically. My friends went to bed, but I stayed up and did the same in the morning with them. At about 11 am, I went to bed. I woke up later that evening with the intentions of using my new hummer that I dumped all of my earnings on. I excitedly ran to the garage, opened it up, and saw the two best cars in the game, the Hornet, and the Ford Coupe. I nearly shit a brick when I saw that my hummer wasn't there. Little did I know that the fishing system was broken, and fish were selling for way more than intended. I had no intentions of abusing the system, and I had my hummer (all of my earnings taken away). I contacted the developers with questions to the whereabouts of my hummer. After a day or two of waiting and bitching (no hard feelings

Reaction score
'I'm seriously leaving the server.'
Well, this proved how serious he is about it.
Wow, he's back!

Love you Frosty
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.