Model Suggestion bodycamra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: bodycamra
Suggestion Description: add a bodycam to police officers so officers can say they have bodycam footage because they dont have one so its no very realstic for them to say it plus in irl they have one think it would be a cool thing to add to the officers uniform

Why should this be added?:
- so officers can say they have bodycam footage because they dont have one so its no very realstic for them to say it plus in irl they have one think it would be a cool thing to add to the officers uniform

What negatives could this have?:
- not sure

What problem would this suggestion solve?: what i said add more rp and realsitc when saying i have bodycam footage

Reaction score
Here is a mockup of what could be done, this is it just put onto the current uniform

raw
should be in the center on the button up tbh

Reaction score
I actually fucking despise the whole “Let me upload a clip I have it recorded” mid rp to sway the narrative of Roleplay in favour of someone with shadow play and feel like no player should whip out “body cam footage” mid roleplay outside the context of a supervisors office incident.

It would make sense for the cop to realistically have a bodycam on in modern days but also don’t want to risk enabling this behaviour of someone dropping medal clips mid rp to validate their point.
I mean if anything this doesn't help the officer one bit. Even if.. very rarely.

They already have the power to just arrest someone for something they saw them commit.

Civilians shouldn't be allowed to do this.

Reaction score
It would be nice to revamp our current police uniform as it looks a bit boring. Adding a camera doing so would look great
absolutely agree, want something like the dc metropolitan uniform with vest on etc.

Reaction score
Tilin, i disagree, this could be very useful for stuff like seeing drugs on a door opening or simular, while quite a rare situation in itself, it would mean that you would always have appropriate grounds to breach or coax the indiviuals out of the property in order to confiscate any drugs on scenes, as the way it is now, most supervisors would be heisitent to issue a warrant only useing officer's word and most do not do /mes in order to have a working "Bodycam".

Reaction score
Tilin, i disagree, this could be very useful for stuff like seeing drugs on a door opening or simular, while quite a rare situation in itself, it would mean that you would always have appropriate grounds to breach or coax the indiviuals out of the property in order to confiscate any drugs on scenes, as the way it is now, most supervisors would be heisitent to issue a warrant only useing officer's word and most do not do /mes in order to have a working "Bodycam".
Either way. An officer telling me they saw drugs gives me grounds to set a warrant, whether I trust them or not is down to me to decide. If anything this would prevent cases where the officer sees drugs, but they're actually sticking through a wall or similar.

Reaction score
Think it would be good though to make the police uniform more modem and makes sense to have a bad cam on there tbh

Reaction score
Can close this now think it’s been added just seen an officer with one

Status
Not open for further replies.