Bonnie and Clyde - AR on Hopeful & Ashley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Venom/Connor Blount

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Hopeful/Hopefullina Croft and Ashley Kay
His/Her SteamID:Hopeful:STEAM_0:0:239898716

Why Should This Player Be Punished:I was simply zooming into their apartment with Binoculars I hadn't seen anything when they proceeded to open fire on me, upon back up arriving they stored their weapons and ran straight outside being gunned down immediately, not only did they risk their life for no reason as no drugs were found in their apartment but it was 2.5 as they had no real reason to shoot me, Hopeful had already been warned for 2.5 for attempting to raid me and my friends with a molly.

Evidence (Demo Required):Will send demo to staff member dealing with the AR
Tick:N/A

Reaction score
I opened fire on you after i had been shot i can not control Ashleys actions i simply stould in my apartment and looked out i then got shot so i proceeded to draw my weapon and open fire i can not talk on ashleys behalf or why she began a shootout thanks for making this -Hopeful

Reaction score
I opened fire on you after i had been shot i can not control Ashleys actions i simply stould in my apartment and looked out i then got shot so i proceeded to draw my weapon and open fire i can not talk on ashleys behalf or why she began a shootout thanks for making this -Hopeful
I'd recommend you upload your perspective, including the part u store guns

Reaction score
not a problem i will upload it as soon as i get on in the morning tbh i thought you were rdming me when i got shot from the window

Reaction score
denied.jpg

No evidence...​

Status
Not open for further replies.