AR on hopeful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Svenskebab/ Marcus Hudson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Hopeful/Lea
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:239898716
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Killed the mayor when the sales taxes was at 30%
So I became a mayor, and my friends who was SS drove my to the garage, so I could quickly go afk. When I came back I was dead. I asked in OOC who shot me, and my friend told me it was hopeful. And then hopeful started in the ooc chat that she didnt even know what the taxes was at. So she killed me without even knowing the taxes, nor warning me. No reason at all..
Evidence; [LOOC] Draxen: Svenskebab ^forsbejsfancluB Marcus Hudson STEAM_0:1:205542456 Player was killed by Citizen Hopeful (HK USP)

Tick:

Reaction score
*Involved*
Hopeful asked me what the taxes were, as I joke I said 50, without making sure himself, and without even warning the mayor beforehand, he 1 tapped Marcus in the face and then killed me

Reaction score
*Involved*
Hopeful asked me what the taxes were, as I joke I said 50, without making sure herself, and without even warning the mayor beforehand, he 1 tapped Marcus in the face and then killed me
I Already reported this but keep this up

Reaction score
i reported this to the staff that was online at the time because i realised that i was retarded i made an f6 and i forget what staff got back to me but i haven't received my punishment yet please keep this up

Reaction score
@Hopeful please state the reason why you killed Marcus, and if you please could check who answered your report.

Reaction score
@Hopeful please state the reason why you killed Marcus, and if you please could check who answered your report.
Hi the reason i killed them was because SS obviously always say shit to get you to try and kill the mayor to either A.arrest you or B.Kill you so he said 50% tax and i killed the mayor i forgot about advert warnings so could i please get my punishment thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.