BR Rainbow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Paul Williams
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Anu Saukko
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43416124
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
1.) I said to him in OOC "You cant patrol with firetruck" Then she said "Deal with it". Few minutes later as she saw me at gas station, she rammed my car and after that she said: "np"
2.) Anu Saukko (Anus aukko) means in Finnish Butt hole, so it isn't really nice RP name.

937efb708ac141a18ba7d9b4a99ca6a0.png

MattIs

Please can we have the demo mate? I know you're trying to make our lives easier with the video but its standard procedure to use demos as we can see everything from every angle then.

Thanks Mate
Matt

Reaction score
+SUPPORT - You can easily see this guy does not know the rules.He was breaking several rules 3.3,3.15,4.1.This guy should be banned it clear to see he is breaking the rules in the video.I do recommend a demo so that the staff team can see the full video of what is happening.

Reaction score
+support

This is a very obvious rule breaker, and it's not good to ruin the few firefighter possibilities there are.

Reaction score
Pending

From what it looks like on the video seems like clear violation of 4.1 2.1 3.4 3.15. But however its only a video so ima check this with a Admin also if you still have a demo please post it in here thank you. :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1427319576,1427302533][/DOUBLEPOST]
Accepted 1 week ban

Here are rules linked together to make a clearer understanding for why he has been banned.
4.1-3.4-6.3: By ramming your car he put his and YOUR life at danger as well as it being a fuel station its extremely dangerous 1 NPC is watching also which means the police could of imprisoned him.
2.1-3.15: It's not realistic at all for a fireman to use his fire truck as a weapon and by doing so he quite clearly broke 3.15 by damaging his truck and your car. In the end I feel a 1 week ban should be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.