Lola Arnolds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Seno Heikichi
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Lola Arnolds
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:77134720
Why Should This Player Be Punished: After going and stealing my drugs when we were based together I put her under gun point and left the ORG as I cant trust them any more, she then told me I was breaking rules in looc and then said she was going to get an admin and she said this not ooc, She also told me multiple times enjoy your ban.

Because she said she was going to get an admin IC, that is breaking rule 3.24 if I'm correct, Then after this she went into the other room got her shotgun out and came into the room I was in, I was ready for her and tried to shoot her down when she tried to shoot me and I succeed, as she died.

Later on she also breaks 1.3 as she Slander me in the chat I also have photo evidence of that as well.
Evidence (Demo Required):

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=617400907 -Slander

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=617401043 -3.24

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=617401125 -3.24

Anything else to add: I added the part were we had a shoot off to show on my behalf that it was a fair shoot off so she doesn't make an AR against me as when we had the shoot of she didn't tell me to get down or anything, also to add she said mugging her is against the rules although she tried to mug me. Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Of course she broke 3.24 In and Out-Character and 1.3 Slander, but I would like to see the situation where she believes that you broke rules, just as interest since you maybe broke rules and you don't know it.

Deleted member 4116

Couple of days ago she was swat. We raided someone (As police) like 20 seconds after the people inside died she mingegrabbed all the guns and drugs. When there were friends of the people inside. Trying to kill us.

Reaction score
She clearly stalled the RP and broke character, she had no reason to get an admin and by the looks of it; just tried to find a cheap way of not getting mugged. +Support

Reaction score
I did notice you both break 3.26 on a few occasions, Once when you did /me ties, you have to tie legs and arms separately. And she broke 3.26 by talking IC when she was gagged.
I wouldn't call what was in your screenshot slander, salty, would be a better term to describe it. I personally believe she should receive a warning for 3.24, (metagaming) and 3.26, (failing to comply with valid /me commands.)
So, +Support

Reaction score
PERPHeads
+SUPPORT

After reviewing the evidence I have found out that the Subject [PH] Lola/Lola Arnolds has broken the following rules:
1.3-She publically stated in the OOC chat that you were "breaking rules" 2.6-instead of reporting it.
3.26-She was talking in the in character chat and moving while tied and gagged, thus not following the proper /me commands
3.24-She was saying OOC ban-related phrases in the in character chat.

Reaction score
Clear +support as she did break 3,26 and was talking whilst being gagged, but can you tell me why you blocked the front door with a shelf?

User0

accepted.jpg

The User will be permanently banned.​

Status
Not open for further replies.