BR/Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Lamar/Richard Zharikov
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ranlu911GT3/Ran Luka
His/Her SteamID: "Ranlu911GT3" STEAM_0:1:71385982
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.1 Play Realistically and
3.22 Highway Driving and once Lewis left the server, he did this like 5 min after that.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/d4157d530f674764edb530db957edd48/
Tick: As i still havent figured out why cant i watch the demos its near the end when i just respawned my car at city garage with blown tires.

Reaction score
Ok so first thing im 90% sure thats not 2.1 and about 3.22 if there is some kind of a reason you can "prove" it was fine.
now the first thing is that im not watching and waiting lewis to leave the server and do it.
seconed i was in a base my drigs was ready for some time and i was in a rush so it wont get "rotten" you can say.
and also not to leave a base full of drugs empty, by that i ran the red light and risk the chance of getting a ticket now passing red lights happens a lot IR for the dumbes reasons thats why i belaive it cant be 2.1.
also when you came to see who owns the car you was transpassing in my property.
and was drivind with blown tiers which is risking lifes on the road so isnt it 2.1? maybe do a BR on yourself

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's not 5.3 if he only entered once. It states he can't break section 3 of the law more than 3 times in 60 minutes.

Also risking your life because of your drugs were going to "rot" is silly. There's no acual rotting in game so the reasoning is false.

Breaking 3.22 is not about getting a ticket it's about risking your life on a busy intersection (pretend there's hundreds of people in paralake)

To get to your base in time is not a valid reason for this. Also to add. Driving blown tyres is not 2.1 or 3.4. If he was stoped by a cop and ticketed and continued to drive an unroadworthy car when he had enough to fix it, then he might be breaking rules.

(Sorry for the bad grammar and punctuation. On my phone untill I get home)
[DOUBLEPOST=1434876389,1434871675][/DOUBLEPOST]And what's the despawn time? (Can't use comments on my phone :( )

Reaction score
It's not 5.3 if he only entered once. It states he can't break section 3 of the law more than 3 times in 60 minutes.

Also risking your life because of your drugs were going to "rot" is silly. There's no acual rotting in game so the reasoning is false.

Breaking 3.22 is not about getting a ticket it's about risking your life on a busy intersection (pretend there's hundreds of people in paralake)

To get to your base in time is not a valid reason for this. Also to add. Driving blown tyres is not 2.1 or 3.4. If he was stoped by a cop and ticketed and continued to drive an unroadworthy car when he had enough to fix it, then he might be breaking rules.

(Sorry for the bad grammar and punctuation. On my phone untill I get home)
[DOUBLEPOST=1434876389,1434871675][/DOUBLEPOST]And what's the despawn time? (Can't use comments on my phone :( )
So first there is a "rot" thing in meth its says burnt i think and in flowers just gives you less after like 5 min i think.
so as you saying by 2.1 if you saw the demo it happened in the night like 4am i think so saying it RL the intersection will be 90% empty cuz most of the people is sleeping, which makes running a red light "safer" you can say.....
now you sayed that is a "silly" reason well its my money how can it be silly.
and about the driving with blown tiers well that is 2.1 and 3.4 to but what you saying cuz you driving a car which you cant handle and risking your and others life when you can go to car dealer and take it from there

Reaction score
So I don't know anything about despawn of drugs or getting less after a period of time so I will not comment on that untill I am home.

However driving an unroadworthy car is not 3.4. Because he was not facing imprisonment for not fixing the car. His life would of not bee. At direct risk from the broken car. If he was pulled over and got a ticket but still roamed around in the broken car. That would be a different story.

But for now I will finish work and hopefully post a video later tonight.

Reaction score
Regardless of time the drugs stand finished, excluding meth, it will not give less. Running a red light at intersection due to drugs being finished is not a valid reason.

Reaction score
+support: to start I think This should just be a warning or a verbal warning at least.

From watching the demo It's clear that Ran Luka had passed a red light after he had stopped for a few seconds and driving off.
He claims it was his drugs were going to spoil or "Rot". I Have never seen my drugs do that and I have been away from a base for a while to come back to them ready. and as far as I know, the quantity of drugs from the pot is random? But I am not sure.

Even if that was the case, If you read 3.22 Closely it states:
"
However if a player can provide reasonable proof that their life is in danger or they are being chased by the police they may disregard this rule."

Now for the claims that Lamar broke: 2.1 and 5.3

When I watched the demo I noticed Lamar was killed by a man in a white mini, also destroying his car. Which is why he was heading to the business in the first place I believe? Because In the video you can clearly see him fixing his car. Even if this was not the case, It would not be 2.1.

As for 5.3 It states:
"Players are not allowed to violate section 3 of the law more than 3 times in a 60 minute period" In the demo you can clearly see Lamar entering once and after being warned to leave he did so.

Video to support Lamar's point of view: (Sorry about near the end. Thought I turned it off :D)

MattIs

accepted.jpg

Player will receive a 1 day ban for his actions due to previous warnings.

Thanks for making your Ban Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.