BR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Retarded Crow, Sylvik Silvergray.

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: NameInsane or Tyrone69 however im not sure it was Tyrone69.

His/Her SteamID: Cant find.

Why Should This Player Be Punished: The user drove me over infront of a npc in a public area while i was on the walkway, breaking several rules.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/19490c8478e225b0fefa101e3cc01072/

Tick: About 60000/59000.

I admit i broke rule number 1.1. In frustration and anger.

Last edited:
Reaction score
We were speeding up and spotted you at Storage, we decided to run you over and attempt a quick bail. It was meant to be at the storage area so we could run the NPC over AND you. In the end it was successful. Basically, just make a quick bail

Reaction score
Crow,he killed you because you snitched to prestons also you should be banned.. for breaking rule 3.4 3.6 2.1 you were at gunpoint in the store and you just ran away and also I do not support this fully.
Following Reason:
NPC was taken care of WOOOOOOOOOOOO rekt
-Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry, my mistake. The NPC was not ran over, he was dealt with before the attack. Fredy's NPC could not see a thing.

Reaction score
You also took me hostage in a public view carrying rifles and shotguns, it was also day so anyone could see you.

Reaction score
abe8e8f141.jpg

The NPC wouldn't see a thing to be honest. Storage NPC was dealt with, Freddy's can't see anything as his counter has no gate so he has to use the back door.

Reaction score
Looked through the demo and this Is what I've found: It seems like you were semi afk when they came out of there car and parked it to walk over to you. I'm guessing this is so they knew it was you. They then walked back to there car and drove you over soon after. Now if what @Liam Holder said was correct about you snitching on the prestons. I guess this could put an organisation at risk. I good enough reason to kill you. Also to note, there was also only one person in the car when it ran you over.

When you died you Said: "WTF!" "CDM" "CUNT" Breaking Rule 1.1. You should be respectful at all times. Next time I suggest making a /report/br and dealing with it then.

Giving more evidence from @NamesInsane I can see at 0:55 seconds. That He was indeed gun pointing the npc. The npc inside the coffee shop could not see a thing.

If you could provide further evidence that he did not Take care of the npc please do provide it. But in the video I do see Panda gun pointing the npc.

Giving the situation I am going to -Support this. It seems that they did threaten the npc and Had a good enough reason to kill you. Running you over to avoid dna identification.

Last edited:

Ash

Reaction score
From the given information and @NamesInsane's perspective It's clear that they planned out the attack as a quick, justified killing- it was an easier way to kill you than wasting bullets which would have attracted attention. As for the NPCs, the one at Fredy's bakery wouldn't have saw anything and the Storage NPC was dealt with accordingly.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.