BR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Lamar/Richard Zharikov
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Death Howl/ James Anders. Spencer Ried/no clue and dont know hes steam id
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25805596
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Spencer:failed to tell the swat of the hostage situation and ended up in him being killed.

James: stalling under gunpoint, not following the gunpoint and waiting for backup to arrive.

Evidence (Demo Required):http://demo.ovh.eu/en/bd8daf63f71c6f5174f092e68257421f/
Tick:
cant review damn demos but its at near start of the demo

P.S. in a rush typing this feel free to give bad spelling rating on this br.

EDITED

Last edited:
Reaction score
First of all why is it only me?

I first did not get out of the car because I was looking at the second officer who was driving away so then I got out and followed every single word before the police arrived where they were distracting you meaning I could have slipped behind the cruiser. I realised when you turned back to me that you then had full focus on me so I fully complied.

Im sure that you can stall providing the gun is not DIRECTLY pointing at you.

Reaction score
I am not to sure what the person was wanted for or how long she was going to be getting. If the officers there at the situation could fill me in on that please. I know one of the officers: Spencer Reid I don't know his Forum or steam name sadly.

At the start of the recording he fired a shot at the cop and one reverse. The other got out and said "you got me" After this I believe Lamar was trying to get him to talk over the radio about releasing the suspect. He stalled slightly and announced that he could not use his radio at gunpoint. Eventually he used the radio, officers then came into the scene.

When the officers came on scene Lamar was gun pointing the officer and used his mic to order the officer to follow him Instead the officer stood there and Spencer asked what Lamar wanted. Eventually The officer followed him just after swat came on scene and started running towards the man with the hostage.

Once he closed the door the officer Spencer ran to the door and ordered swat to breach. The swat started to place the C2 on the door ending in the officer being killed. The swat did not know that the man had a hostage. When the swat started to C2 he gets stuck in animation and only heard about the hostage situation once the officer had announced it on the radio as soon as the C2 was being placed. The swat then said "back off" Showing they did not know.

Going to stay +\- Neutral Due to not knowing what originally happened and there was times when the gun was aimed off the officer. This may of allowed him to stall for time. But I am not to sure.

Reaction score
I agree that Spencer should be punished. Earlier on when @Sir CaptainSpaghetti (Josh Morrison) was the medic, he was being held hostage. Spencer thought it would be a great idea to charge in there with total disregard for superior officer's orders and tried to actually command the SWAT and other units. I support this ban request on Spencer. Me and Morrison have both witnessed how reckless he is on the force and judging from the video he also does not have a very good or strong concept on the ideology of PERPheads' roleplaying.

EDIT: Spencer has been banned permanently.

Last edited:
Reaction score
As mentioned by @Miami I was a medic at the time and was in a hostage situation, they took my panic button and radio, but periodically gave me the radio back to tell the cops (who apparently had a few extra chromosomes that night) to stop shooting and entering, as I had a shotgun at my face, and they were threatening to kill me.

It got so bloody ridiculous... I had to run over to the door and SCREAM at them to STOP SHOOTING AND ENTERING, yet they didn't listen and one of them actually shot me, as I shouted for them to "Fuck off and stop shooting! You'll get me killed!".

Might I also mention that @Miami CONSTANTLY ordered them to stop the raid as I was going to be killed, yet these retards continued to try and raid, putting my life at risk and completely ruining the roleplay situation, running in guns blazing when they have a hostage is not realistic, especially when you are a single cop against 3 guys with assault rifles.

M

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

As Devon_Propst (Spencer) is already banned, I
have updated his ban reason to be inclusive of
these events as he would have also been banned
for breaking rule 2.1, 4.1 (Law 11.13).

Death Howl was ordered to use his radio
whilst under gunpoint and risked his life
by initially refusing to do so (i.e. stalling).

Death Howl has an otherwise relatively clean
record and thus will only receive a warning
for his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.