Brayden Bancroft's introduction

Reaction score
W0t's up guys. My name is Brayden Bancroft in-game but you guys can call me Dante since Dante is the name of my favorite video game character. If you're curious on what that video game is- it's Devil May Cry!

Anyway, I just want to say "hi" to everyone, introduce myself, and let everyone know I'm a pretty friendly d00d. When I yell at people in-game or anything, it's usually satire stuff and it's just meant to make you laugh. The people I play with in-game have figured out pretty quickly I'm a funny, friendly guy.

I like dank me-mes, first person shooter video games mixed with the occasional RPG and a bunch of other types of games, electronic music, metal, rap, hip-hop, and anything that sounds good really.

So, this whole introduction was pretty all over the place but I look forward to meeting everyone and playin' da perp with y'all.

Reaction score
Abel,
Oh well.

Welcome, just stop caring about people raiding sweatervests, its their fault they're not ready tbh, first thing that happened to me on the server was me mugged for all of my money, both in bank and on hand, which I don't even know if it was against the rules at the time.

Anyways, welcome and hopefully you will enjoy.