Late introduction

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Jacob, or M0R3TANK1NG. I'm currently 15 and my birthday is on the 21st of February. I live in the UK.

I started playing this server a few months ago when my friend Chris introduced me to it. This server struck me with how amazing everything was. The community was friendly, the servers were always full, role play was different and exciting. I've always loved playing role playing servers and that's what got me hooked on this one. Before coming here I was part of a ARMA 2 OA: Takistan Life role playing community. I was training to become a high ranked police officer at the time.

Back on topic - I played for a few weeks, or months and got Enforcer rather quickly. Later I applied for my moderator position and got accepted.

Extra stuff:

- I play ranked League of Legends with my friends
- Currently I'm working with Java, programming a 2 dimensional free roam, RPG type game

That's pretty much everything. I decided to do one of these since everyone else is doing one, and I never made my introduction. ;)

Reaction score
Dude, good luck on your GCSEs, they'll be a pain, be sure to revise and go to sleep early and all that other stuff a mother might tell you.
College is worth it, 14.5 hours a week.
:I
Also 'sup.

Trande

On which Takistan Life server were you playing?

And he is one of the best cop roleplayers I know. Why ever he tends to play games with me. "Tim, Mr. Tim, Master Tim, General Tim, Tim." He knows xD

Reaction score
Trande said:

And he is one of the best cop roleplayers I know. Why ever he tends to play games with me. "Tim, Mr. Tim, Master Tim, General Tim, Tim." He knows xD
Aha. :)

I don't think the server I was playing on is currently online anymore.

Trande

Trande said:

UrbanLife maybe? Was quite known :D