Break From PERPheads

Reaction score
As most of you have seen the prank I pulled on the first, sadly this time its true. I'm not taking a break from PERPheads specifically, but gaming in general. I am realizing that I am heavily addicted to video games, It is affecting my social and educational life. With Exams coming up soon, I have to stop. I will be playing PERPheads every now on then, mostly on Saturdays for only a couple of hours. Life gets harder, and I am afraid I am running into it blinded. I need to put my priorities, and I wish I didn't. I will constantly want to re-join the server, level up my beloved Ryan Belinsky, I will truly miss the experiences and memories of this server. I hope you guys can forgive me for any pain I have caused you, and i hope to re-join the server in June-ish. I will be online on Steam and alive on the Forums , and If you wish to say hello, you can add me. Hope to see you all soon, Bye!

​Steam: [PH] Black Jesus

- [PH] Black Jesus

Reaction score
Good luck with stuff man. At least you'll be back in June, that's just like 2 months. Keep tight! ;)

-Also moved to 'General Information', just keeping staff updates at the News sub-forum.