BREAK THE CYCLE!

Reaction score
you know, maybe if the owners would give us an idea on what they're working on improving next and communicate more with the community, maybe we wouldn't be having all of these HOW TO FIX PERP posts????? just at thought

Reaction score
you know, maybe if the owners would give us an idea on what they're working on improving next and communicate more with the community, maybe we wouldn't be having all of these HOW TO FIX PERP posts????? just at thought

"b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but....our devs are inactive!!!!! ):>" - literally every time we try to ask for new content

085330db47ec4a8857f35ff08fef3905.png

you have this for a reason from premium

Reaction score
Speak to me ? Only 5/17 org members are actually active, speak to @JER not me lads.

Reaction score
instead of making org go war with each other and lose million of money , make some restrictions

Reaction score
Think the issue is the roles are reversed, before it was always “Olsen is killing the server” “criminals are ruining everyone’s experience” etc etc. Now Olsen is gone and there are 3 main orgs, mine, dais, and jerichos. Yes we are friends, yes we help each other beat the PD. It’s funny because a few months ago everyone was crying because perp was a war zone and it was toxic asf, as soon as it stops people start crying about “zergs” and shit, kinda pathetic if u ask me, js.

Reaction score
im sorry but the vocal minority complaining about Olsen was so shit it became a meme

the vocal majority complaining about the lack of fun to be had in the server is well warranted and far outweighs the previous complaints

Reaction score
I mean, the “minority” complaining about Olsen managed to influence their cbans, don’t think it was that irrelevant, was clearly quite serious.

Reaction score
My point is, people have literally got what they used to be fighting for and now no one is happy anyway.

Reaction score
PERP is a gamemode where one wins at another's expense and as such there's always gonna be buckets of salt, no matter the state of the server. It's been evidenced that, even with action and crim vs crim, people will STILL complain, so some form of middle ground needs to be reached.

Last edited:
Reaction score
People complain about those who just play cop. I genuinely do not enjoy role playing as a criminal as it’s just not what I think my character would do that. I enjoy playing as a cop so I will continue to do so.