Server Suggestion Bring Queue Server Back

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Bring Queue Server Back
Suggestion Description: Bring the old queue server back, basically a three for all. PERP has been getting a lot of players recently which makes long queues, the queue server will make it less annoying to wait in these queues.

Why should this be added?:
- A proper queue system
-Fun whilst waiting
-Nostalgia

What negatives could this have?:
- Wasted time and money on a new server

Reaction score
As much as I along with many others would love the return of the queue server. It’s simply not worth having for how often the server is full right now. The costs to run it would outweigh the benefits for me.

Would be class if it did come back, I just can’t see there being much need for it.

Putting the slots back up to 80 though might be an idea to combat the server often being full.

Reaction score
As much as I along with many others would love the return of the queue server. It’s simply not worth having for how often the server is full right now. The costs to run it would outweigh the benefits for me.

Would be class if it did come back, I just can’t see there being much need for it.

Putting the slots back up to 80 though might be an idea to combat the server often being full.
Raising slots isn't hard right? Why aren't they raised everytime there's demand, or do they require a restart or something

Reaction score
Raising slots isn't hard right? Why aren't they raised everytime there's demand, or do they require a restart or something
Raising slots is easy, the issue with raising the slots is it will effect game performance I believe. Could be wrong I just recall someone saying this a while ago.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Raising slots is easy, this issue with raising slots is it will effect game performance I believe. Could be wrong I just recall someone saying this a while ago.
I mean makes sense, it already runs very poorly for me.

Reaction score
it has been 2 days in a row i haven't been able to get in during peak times at least this would allow us to be able to do something rather then connect like 80 times to try get in

Reaction score
it has been 2 days in a row i haven't been able to get in during peak times at least this would allow us to be able to do something rather then connect like 80 times to try get in
3nBhYg9.png

??

Reaction score
It's been more then 2 days for sure

Reaction score
Weirdly I was legit just speaking to @Fredy about this lol. Although the server is "becoming" full its only on peak times. If it was full more times or even "fuller" off peak hours I think there would be a need for a que server. But due to how impact it could be its kinda pointless. I have had to wait 5mins max for a slot on the main server.
ClI5LDr.png

Game tracker for the last month. I think upping the slots to 80 would be just fine. If it dosn't cause lag of course.

Reaction score
Weirdly I was legit just speaking to @Fredy about this lol. Although the server is "becoming" full its only on peak times. If it was full more times or even "fuller" off peak hours I think there would be a need for a que server. But due to how impact it could be its kinda pointless. I have had to wait 5mins max for a slot on the main server.
ClI5LDr.png

Game tracker for the last month. I think upping the slots to 80 would be just fine. If it dosn't cause lag of course.
Yea was gonna say I have never waited more than 5 mins for a slot lmao