Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brookes PMC
Paralakes Private Military
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who are we?

We are not a massive organisation, we are a currently relatively small group, we do mostly growing operations for bigger orgs or rich people. We have strong ties with other Orgs, and enforce strict disipline. We are NOT available to hire. We admittedly did originally form from Z.PMC although many of our Org members have been in various different orgs in the past. Unlike most orgs that have formed from Z.PMC, we don't use Baseball bats as our main weapon.

Allies:
Olsenbanden
The Butcher Family

Hostiles:

Resources:
Warning Board

This post is Work In Progress, check back soon to see the finished product.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good idea, nice org.
636292713-good-luck-boyo.gif

Reaction score
Unlike most orgs that have formed from Z.PMC, we don't use Baseball bats as our main weapon.

Screw you, too, Oskar.
Anyways, I only use baseball bats when I go out in public, because I know how cheap they are, and they're really powerful if you can get a good swing in.
I will show you my inventory later you cocky Oskar you.

Reaction score
I don't know why you believe we're not wanted in paralake. We're not attacking anybody and to be honest, what's the point in starting a beef so early on?

Reaction score
I don't know why you believe we're not wanted in paralake. We're not attacking anybody and to be honest, what's the point in starting a beef so early on?
Because Oskar and Jake were the original Crips. As you said, there are more than one crip organisation all over the world. Like chapters in an MC. But thing is, you don't get two chapters in the same city unless one is visiting.
Here's my other reason:
middle_finger_homer_simpson.gif

This gif is the reason I didn't simply comment.

Reaction score
This is a note to Hidra Hail Jake.
This is not a comment because it is too long, sorry.

This was never stolen from Z.PMC. Here's the points I make against this statement: 1. We are a actually PMC, we do jobs for people and get paid, Z.PMC just did stuff for themselves.

2. All our members who work for us, have a ACTUAL GUN.

3. We do long-term operations working closely along side orgs who hire us. And then maintain that relationship post hire to build a strong infastructure.

Reaction score
So, you stole every idea from my z.pmc. Now criticising my old org which YOU where in .... and every one else from your org where in .... So I don't get where your trying to go with this PMC idea as your not even for hire *is confused.

Reaction score
We are currently for hire call 487-5790 or contact us here on our website

Kay

Reaction score
Can i join Oskar? Is the guy you met at bazaar today lol , Max Hound

Status
Not open for further replies.