bruh

Reaction score
qualified roadman

more than likely just doing something wrong within your app just make sure you're careful

Deleted member 1235

Hitler never got to take power the first time he tried.
Practice makes perfect, ask where you went wrong and focus on those areas.

Deleted member 5920

Hitler never got to take power the first time he tried.
Practice makes perfect, ask where you went wrong and focus on those areas.

Listen to Duffy here, if you try hard enough, you too can commit mass genocide!

Reaction score
The application process in general is terribly excessive IMO, But if you fail, then G I T G U D and try again.

Reaction score
If you're failing that much then you're clearly not understanding something. I did it on my first try and I got it.

Reaction score
Ofisial academy statement (not rlly): Get gud.

No, but seriously, I know how annoying it may be to have something denied several times over. We had this one guy who failed his stage 1 for his third time, and upon being denied he sent another one in whining about why he was denied and that he'd make a police complaint if we didn't reply with why. Needless to say he wasn't accepted that time either.

The thing is, our marking scheme dictates that for a question to be answered correctly it must have adequate detail, preferably about a paragraph per answer, and the problem is, a lot of the answers we get lack A LOT of necessary detail. Not a day goes by that myself or someone else don't have to shout at a PTO, sometimes even another PTS for accepting something when they have a recent warning, ban, blacklist, etc.

We're always working on better questions, marking answers, etc. However a lot of the time the answers we get are quite simply not good enough to pass, no matter how you look at it. I wish we were able to update our questions and systems on the fly, however the problem is it has to go through PLPD IT. Only they can update things, and a lot of stuff is often lost in translation. I'm sure you can also understand that although we're trying to update stuff, make questions better, update marking scheme, etc. we can't be so active right now, especially around everyone's exams period.