Server Suggestion Buff lockpicks or bobby pins

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Buff lockpicks or bobby pins
Suggestion Description: It's insanely stupid that bobby pins and lock picks aren't even viable anymore because whenever anybody that knows the mechanic hears the sound, they instantly spray down the fucking door, which makes it unviable asfk and it's so unrealistic that these people also just full-on spray down the door when they hear someone bobby pin or lock pick it. Either make it faster or quieter

Why should this be added?:
The lock pick and bobby pin are just unviable tools in raids, except against newer players. Which in general don't get raided because they're not worth raiding as they often have no valuable things in their base.

What negatives could this have?:
None would make raiding easier and more accessible to the not-so-super wealthy that just spam c4s on every raid.

Reaction score
they instantly spray down the fucking door, which makes it unviable asfk and it's so unrealistic that these people also just full-on spray down the door when they hear someone bobby pin or lock pick it.
It’s unrealistic that people shoot through their door to try and defend their property from people actively trying to break in?

It sounds like you were on the wrong side of a wallbanging experience had a pretty bad time…. I can’t think of anyone else who has complained about this recently.

Alternatively, there are bombs! Or, you can do what I and many others do and have someone ready to wallbang back at an angle to potentially earn a kill.

Reaction score
It’s unrealistic that people shoot through their door to try and defend their property from people actively trying to break in?

It sounds like you were on the wrong side of a wallbanging experience had a pretty bad time…. I can’t think of anyone else who has complained about this recently.

Alternatively, there are bombs! Or, you can do what I and many others do and have someone ready to wallbang back at an angle to potentially earn a kill.

Yes, bro, hearing the singular sound of a bobby pin break is the realistic move in real life to spray down my door with an AK! (which is the outcome of any raid)

Or, better yet, it's more realistic that I get a full-blown bomb and explode the front door!

Are you even listening to what you're saying? These scenarios are incredibly unrealistic and, in my opinion, shouldn't be a thing in the first place.

Reaction score
Yes, bro, hearing the singular sound of a bobby pin break is the realistic move in real life to spray down my door with an AK! (which is the outcome of any raid)

Or, better yet, it's more realistic that I get a full-blown bomb and explode the front door!

Are you even listening to what you're saying? These scenarios are incredibly unrealistic and, in my opinion, shouldn't be a thing in the first place.
Yeah, I am - What would raiding in your utopia look like? Waiting until the door opens before shooting? This is a video game, its not meant to be EXACTLY like real life, its supposed to emulate it to an enjoyable extent.

Reaction score
Yeah, I am - What would raiding in your utopia look like? Waiting until the door opens before shooting? This is a video game, its not meant to be EXACTLY like real life, its supposed to emulate it to an enjoyable extent.
Yes, it's meant to be like real life, so the reality is that any burglar out there isn't going to try to blow up your front door but rather lockpick or bobby pick it quietly and get in fast without being noticed. It does make full sense what my suggestion is implying. Which I find a buff regarding that is so shit in normal raids currently by making it quieter or faster a good move for anybody that tries to raid, especially with how fast nowadays cops arrive at scene.

I do not mind the C4 mechanic in general, but I do find that bobby pins and lock picks are so bad that it's insane that they aren't viable at all in any raid because you need to literally sacrifice one person to have a shot at opening someone's door. Even if you get that lucky angle and kill someone, the chance of the defender just instantly killing the one person that is lock picking is 10x higher than if you just randomly hit someone from that one angle because they're also most likely having defensive stuff up.

And as well, it's not a fun mechanic, and it kills raiding. Solo raiding is not even possible unless the opposition is AFK or you are screaming down your mic while you lockpick or Bobby pin it, which is just stupid.