Confiscation of a bobby pin

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Description of the idea:

Make it so that officers confiscate bobby pins instead of picking them up to their own inventory.

Right now officers can pick up bobby pins and use them which can be abused too, i understand that bobby pins aren't illegal but like most of the time you find them used illegally and cops just take evidence to their personal storage which is unrealistic in the first place.

Why should this be added? (pros):

-Realism
-Officers no longer can have evidence in their inventory
-No more sweater cops raiding you with bobby pins at night times *cough* @AlexDunsシ *cough*

What negatives could this have? (cons):

Nothing

*Other additions:

Just wanted to clarify, confiscating an item doesn't mean it has to be illegal like a firearm, police can confiscate a dildo if it has been used illegally @Samuel
So if bobby pin wasn't used illegally just let the officer leave it to the person and not confiscate it, but if the person dies and leaves a bobby pin but wasn't used illegal and has no evidence that it has been used illegally just confiscate it like you confiscate any other thing, simple as that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello sir i dont know what your talking about

and im not a sweater cop
Screen+shot+2012-02-14+at+6.54.45+PM.png

Reaction score
You don't want free bobby pins? Why would they be confiscatable though when they aren't even illegal?

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
my point is that they're not illegal but make it so that officers can confiscate it so only when it's used illegally it can be confiscated if not then you don't have to confiscate it, i want this added because it can be abused other than that nothing really that bothers me if it's fine by most of the community then let them have free bobby pins as cops ez 1k

Last edited:

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Samuel im not saying it is being abused BUT it can be abused, if you go on duty as a cop you can pick up bobby pins and bobby pin doors, so if a minge cop wants to minge he can literally raid you with bobby pins instead of getting warrants, this rarely happens but it can happen that's what i'm saying, if it's not bothered by most people then keep it that way even tho i find it unrealistic that cops just take raider's bobby pins and keep it in their inventory.

Sam

Reaction score
As of right now, the Bobby Pin item is not considered an "illegal" item, and therefore police can pick them up, rather than confiscating them. Making it an illegal item is not really an option, so for now it will stay as it is. And whenever we release an update for confiscations, we will allow police to confiscate bobby pins.

We have several items, that cops can loot from bodies, and in reality all of them should be confiscated. But at the moment we do not have support for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.