Buff RTU Vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Buff Police Vehicles

Why should this be added? (pros): Why on earth is a shitty old dodge challenger able to outrun high performance police cars? Why is a BMW 340i (the highest possible spec BMW 3 series before the M3) only able to achieve 90mph? I believe police cars should be buffed, partially for Patrol and significantly for traffic division. If this results in poor driving standards then limit this to the RTU division. I am confident @Mimball would work with me to improve driver training so that officers can be trusted to use the speed wisely, and only when appropriate.

What negatives could this have? (cons): Poor driving standards, as mentioned above I would work with @Mimball from RTU to increase driver training.

*Other additions:
RTU
BMW 340i | 90 MPH to 110 MPH
Porsche Cayane | 100 MPH to 120 MPH
Mercedes | 120 MPH to 140 MPH

N/A

Reaction score
+1, Why should I be able to outrun most police vehicles in a 1.1mil alfa romeo

Reaction score
It’s called good driving, I am able to get away from the whole PD in a CRX, Nissan 370Z and any car you can pretty much give me. It’s the driver and not the car for the majority of chases and these chases succeeding for police require them to have a brain.

Reaction score
Appreciate that this below also relates to non-police vehicles but see the actual top speeds IRL for comparison of rebalancing should it ever actually happen.

vu1BUY7.png

RxXbJlK.png

H3BR0pU.png

Deleted member 5577

Idkkkk I don’t think police vehicles should go much faster, irl they’d stop the pursuit of it was too dangerous in perp people would bomb down bazaar and other highly pedestrianised areas at 180mph

Reaction score
Lol, if we had irl car speeds on perp then the way cars work, cars like the Bugatti would literally shoot across the map. Even the Mini Cooper 1965 would do 100 miles perp hour.

Reaction score
i didn't suggest we make them real speeds? what?

Reaction score
@BigBenji to bare it in mind as people saying bmw should be faster than porsche when not really

Sam

Reaction score
Denied

All new police vehicles have the exact same specifications as the civilian models. If we are going to do changes, it will have to be on both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.