Police Suggestion Patrol “Buff”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Patrol “Buff”
Suggestion Description: Make Patrol cars have more HP than RTU vehicles, and make RTU cars HP slightly lower than that of a regular civilian vehicle. The Patrol vehicles should have 10% more health and the RTU ones 10% less.

I find it reasonable that a traffic related vehicle with an operator trained in not colliding with vehicles and objects receive this nerf as they demonstrate core driving capability upon joining RTU. This would also make evading RTU a slightly less difficult task.

RTU use sports cars not common as police service vehicles that have high speed and handling.

Patrol, on the other hand, are driving vehicles famous for being strong. In particular, the Dodge 2012 has a ram bar.

This should not change how much damage he vehicle occupants will take in a collision.

Why should this be added?:
- Makes up for the terrible handling of a Patrol Car.
- Better driver protection.
- Leaves slight room for new player error when misinterpreting the handling of their vehicle in a pursuit.

What negatives could this have?:
- Patrol cars taking a few extra shots to disable?

Reaction score
Yes, absolutely.

To be fair, I am on the boat of all cars need to take much more damage. Any crash beyond 50mph should cause your engine to get fucked. But that aside, this is a good idea. Partly for balance and partly to teach RTU officers that they're not invincible. I'd go as far as 20% even.

Status
Not open for further replies.